September 2, 2014 | 648 users online

Blush - Tom Ford - Cheek Color in Frantic Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Frantic Pink is a lovely shade of soft peachy pink with subtle sheen. I would not call it shimmer, as it is beautifully illuminizing, but in a very understated manner. The powder is very pigmented, so a soft touch of my brush on the surface picks up enough product and the lasting power on my dry skin is excellent, better than other high end powder blushes I have tried. Needless to say, Tom Ford products are - almost by definition - a splurge and that is certainly true for this blush retailing at $56. However, you do get a lot of product and since the shade is a perfect flattering match for my light NW10/15 complexion, I use this as my main blush. I also really like the packaging, a sturdy, heavy mirrored brown compact with gold accent and a magnetic closure. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the longest lasting powder blush I've ever worn. Usually I only get such long wear from a cream formula. Most of my powder blushes tend to fade a little throughout the day but this one stays put until I wash it off. It has a really gorgeous sheen that lights up my face and doesn't compete with my skin tone. It's a beautiful neutral to warm, medium pink, though at the lighter end of the medium range. There's a very refined silver shimmer that just barely shows up once it's applied, definitely not glitter or anything close to sparkle. More of a luminescent effect. In terms of color Dior's Rose Chèrie looks somewhat similar to me but with golden shimmer and more of an overall orange/coral tone. Otherwise I found this hard to compare with my other blushes, which is strange given that the majority of my blushes are pinks.

I've had this for about two years and it's a favorite. I think it's the finish that appeals to me most. It has this glow that's hard to duplicate and it's somehow so flattering for that type of finish.

I had to go easy with the application because the pigmentation builds up so quickly, so it's no problem to get the exact same intensity that's in the pan. I tap my brush onto the powder because the texture is so soft and dense that a full swipe would pick up a crazy amount of product. Finely milled and silky with no scent that I can detect. My skin is normal, sometimes a little dry if my allergies are acting up, and this never looks like it's sitting on top of my skin. The packaging is simple and sleek with a secure magnetic closure and an interior mirror.

Tom Ford products can be hit or miss for me (I really dislike the foundations, nail polishes, and eye primer) but the blushes are lovely. I don't know if this color in particular is incredibly unique but the finish is stunning and overall these blushes feel wonderful, they're long wearing, and you get a ton of product (0.28oz/8g).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

The second Tom Ford product I have purchased, I like it but can't say I love it. And, for the money it costs, pretty sure I should love it .... Anyway, it is a finely milled powder blush that adds a peachy rose pink to the cheeks. I certainly think it is a fine make up product. That said, so is my Benefit Rocketeur and I am not sure I favor one over the other. Tom Ford is double the price. Who doesn't love Tom Ford and his sense of style and quality? That said, at what point are you JUST paying for the name and the advice of people with much more money? I do love nice make up. Not sure this blush is worth the price, though.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am not against TF in any way... I have a few bad reviews on some of their products -- that's all.

I purchased this blush a few months ago and wore it once. It did not blow my skirt up that's for sure. It got put on the bottom rung of rotation items and I took it out on Friday. It still does not blow anything up .. lol. It's not bad for a pink/peach blush -- but it's not worth the $$.

I look for effect not name brands when I buy my cosmetics. I have bought into hype and am still regretting it. I might try this over a hot pink/fuschia cream blush to see if I can get a better color.

Would I repurchase this? hell no. There are plenty of pinky corally blushes with better finishes and far less expensive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I am officially DONE with Tom Ford Beauty. This is the second blush that I have spent and insane amount of money on only to be disappointed again.

I don't find this color unique or interesting in anyway. Its a pale peachy pink that barely shows up on my NC 30 skin. It also makes my pores look huge. Unfortunately I do not live in a city that has Tom Ford makeup in department stores so I have to guess by online swatches and the pictures on bergdorfgoodmans website. Based on online swatches, I thought this would be at least as pigmented as NARS orgasm but without the gold shimmer. It is not. IMO it is even less pigmented that NARS deep throat which is also too light for me to wear.

Unfortunately Bergdorf's does not take returns on used MU so I guess I am stuck with this. Perhaps I a very pale friend of mine will enjoy it as a birthday present.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Smintie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush has such a beautiful finish. It feels very soft and pleasurable to apply. It also *looks* very soft and makes your skin look so luminous and "velvety" if that's the right description. Frantic Pink is a gorgeous color. Others have mentioned the shimmer/glitter but I don't notice it. Maybe the shimmer is what makes it look so luminous but I wouldn't call the finish "shimmer". This is a great daytime color. You also get a ton of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying that shopping at Tom Ford is like shopping at Costco. Sometimes you pay more than usual, but you get more for your money in the end. Shopping at places like Costco are convenient. You front a little bit more money up in the beginning but then you aren't forced to repurchase the items for a decent amount of time. Same thing here. I know Tom Ford is on the high end of luxury, but when you factor the amount of product you get, it all begins to make sense. NARS blushes are around $30 and you only get 4.8g for $25 more you can get 8g of a better quality product. I am so glad I decided to put forth the extra cash for this blush because it is absolutely beautiful. It's a sophisticated Nars Orgasm. The texture is the smoothest, and there's not offensive glitter chunks. Applying this every morning is a dream. Because the powder is so finely milled and refined, I never have to worry about going overboard with this, I can just swipe it on top of my bronzer and head out the door. It lasts all day, and can really be applied with just about any brush. I've used expensive and cheap brushes with this and the result is always the same (which I think speaks to the quality of this blush) honestly if you can afford to treat yourself to this little gem, do it. you won't be disappointed. I'm already thinking about making my next Tom Ford purchase.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

Tom Ford is so addictive! Frantic pink is a very light pinky peach blush with shimmer. I love this over bronzer or as a highlight with a matte peach blush like D&G peach blush. They are crazy expensive but at least the package contains a lot of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Naturalchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice very light pink-peach blush. But the effect on my skin is too peachy for my liking. The powder is creamy, soft and the staying power is good. There is a lot of shimmer in it and when the blush fades the shimmer is left on the skin. I like it but do not love it. You get 8 g of blush, which is a lot and there is no brush with it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by tstgirl

i wanted to try TF blushes and see what all the hype was about. I was looking for something i could wear everyday, nothing too pigmented or bright so that i could use it eceryday and get my moneys worth so i chose frantic pink. on my NC30 skin it shows up as a peachy pink. blendability is really nice, not powdery, shimmers is very subtle. i think this blush will not show up on anyone with a darker skin tone than me. because i am not fair and more on the yellow tan side, blushes tend to appear different on my skin tone. it reminds me of nars orgasm minus the excess shimmer and with silver shimmer instead of gold. i remember with nars orgasm, i had to dig more of the product for the color to show up, with TF i didn't have to do that, it is creamy and pigmented considering it is the lightest shade. the longevity is pretty good, i have oily combo skin and after six hours, the color didnt turn orange on me nor did it turn patchy like most blushes do on my skin. i didnt have to touch up at all and j must say i am impressed at the longevity and how it just faded so evenly cknsidering my skin type. however i don't know if i would repurchase or purchase another shade simply because of the price. you do get what you pay for, the packaging is very classy and substantial and the quality is beautiful but i wouldn't call it a must have for every makeup lover because there are so many lovely blushes in the market and the shades are very dupable but if you want something luxurious, i would recommend trying one.