November 23, 2014 | 998 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by amunger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Pros: shear, good for everyday use, moisturizing, shimmery, NO TASTE OR SMELL! <3 and swatch is true to lip color!! The packaging is sturdy but looks cheap
Con: pricey and only lasts for about an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dirt cheap at $4.88 (Canadian). Sheer enough for everyday/school. Keeps lips in good shape. Doesn't un-chap lips, use a lip scrub and a fast-soaking-in lip balm, (Nivea Hydro Care, etc.) then the lip butter. Purple-y pinkish color.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Feels nice going on, packaging is pretty, yummy names. The color is much too shear for what I am going for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sugar Frosting and Creme Brulee are my two fave Revlon lip butter colors because they make my lips look fuller. Sugar Frosting is a sheer pale pink nude that has just a hint of shimmer. It is not too frosty and has just enough of a hint of pink on my lips. It is my grab-and-go lipstick. Does not dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by foxylesley29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have about 4 Lip Butters but this one is by far my favorite. I don't know if it's been mentioned but I think it's a great dupe for MAC Pretty Please! It's a pale pink with a slight purple shimmer. I love how it looks alone (just like Pretty Please) but I could easily see this one working over a lipstick. These Lip Butters aren't super moisturizing to me, but they're great for a bit of color and a balmy feel. I bought 2 of this color at Shoppers Drug Mart for $4 each, so it was a great deal! I wouldn't buy them at full price, but if they go on sale again, I'll stock up on this color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

all revlon lip butters feel moisturizing and i love most of the ones i got, but sadly i don't find myself loving this one. the color looks weird once being applied on my lips, perhaps it's way too frosty like another reviewer mentioned below, but my lips somehow look washed out and pale after applying this. not a fan of this particular color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! I find myself reaching for my sugar frosting lip butter over my Nars, Mac and Chanel lipglosses because it feels so moisturizing and soothing on the lips, and has a light beautiful color. I bought 4 tubes to have on me at home, work, in my bag etc. I hope they never discontinue! I am definitely saving money since this is $6.50 at Target compared to $25 other lipglosses.. and I reach for this over my other expensive glosses (saving those that I used to wear everyday!) It is a light beautiful, sheer pale pink that is great to just tone done my naturally red lips, and add some shine. It isnt clear, but its not pigmented milky pink either. I would say Its more a light, slightly frosty pink in a good way. A good color for everyday wear to the office, running around town. I probably wouldnt wear it out, as I like more pigment for going out - but I am loving it for casual everyday. I will repurchase again and again! I am recommending the lip butters to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Light shimmery color without being too frosty. This has a different texture than the other revlon lip butters- it is dryer and less pigmented it seems like.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by PatoJenn

Honestly this product is a very beautiful color on my skin. Sadly enough, I am allergic to almost everything except some lipsticks and carmex. I would definitely recommend this to someone else but not to people who are allergic to lip balms and lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by kayek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find that I go to this when I should be using a lip balm or a nude lipstick. The pink goes on lightly and smoothly. It does have a bit of glitter though. The packaging is chic and pretty. Unfortunately for me it is $24(NZ). I would buy it agin but possibly a different shade.