Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

3.9

on 8/22/2015 6:49:00 PM

Pretty light pink color, yet goes on sheerer than others. Will use up, but don't know if I would repurchase.

on 8/14/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

more of a lip balm than a lip tint as there is virtually no colour

on 8/16/2014 11:03:00 PM

Pros: shear, good for everyday use, moisturizing, shimmery, NO TASTE OR SMELL! <3 and swatch is true to lip color!! The packaging is sturdy but looks cheap
Con: pricey and only lasts for about an hour.

on 1/6/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Dirt cheap at $4.88 (Canadian). Sheer enough for everyday/school. Keeps lips in good shape. Doesn't un-chap lips, use a lip scrub and a fast-soaking-in lip balm, (Nivea Hydro Care, etc.) then the lip butter. Purple-y pinkish color.

on 11/5/2013 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Feels nice going on, packaging is pretty, yummy names. The color is much too shear for what I am going for.

on 7/29/2013 2:01:00 PM

Sugar Frosting is a sheer pale pink nude that has just a hint of shimmer. It is not too frosty and has just enough of a hint of pink on my lips. Does not dry out my lips.

on 7/22/2013 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have about 4 Lip Butters but this one is by far my favorite. I don't know if it's been mentioned but I think it's a great dupe for MAC Pretty Please! It's a pale pink with a slight purple shimmer. I love how it looks alone (just like Pretty Please) but I could easily see this one working over a lipstick. These Lip Butters aren't super moisturizing to me, but they're great for a bit of color and a balmy feel. I bought 2 of this color at Shoppers Drug Mart for $4 each, so it was a great deal! I wouldn't buy them at full price, but if they go on sale again, I'll stock up on this color.

on 6/3/2013 8:44:00 AM

all revlon lip butters feel moisturizing and i love most of the ones i got, but sadly i don't find myself loving this one. the color looks weird once being applied on my lips, perhaps it's way too frosty like another reviewer mentioned below, but my lips somehow look washed out and pale after applying this. not a fan of this particular color.

on 4/29/2013 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! I find myself reaching for my sugar frosting lip butter over my Nars, Mac and Chanel lipglosses because it feels so moisturizing and soothing on the lips, and has a light beautiful color. I bought 4 tubes to have on me at home, work, in my bag etc. I hope they never discontinue! I am definitely saving money since this is $6.50 at Target compared to $25 other lipglosses.. and I reach for this over my other expensive glosses (saving those that I used to wear everyday!) It is a light beautiful, sheer pale pink that is great to just tone done my naturally red lips, and add some shine. It isnt clear, but its not pigmented milky pink either. I would say Its more a light, slightly frosty pink in a good way. A good color for everyday wear to the office, running around town. I probably wouldnt wear it out, as I like more pigment for going out - but I am loving it for casual everyday. I will repurchase again and again! I am recommending the lip butters to everyone.

on 4/6/2013 12:31:00 PM

Light shimmery color without being too frosty. This has a different texture than the other revlon lip butters- it is dryer and less pigmented it seems like.