April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Acne Stress Control 3 in 1

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by deleybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this alongside the spot stress control light moisturiser as my skin had reacted to suncream and I broke out in acne all over my chin and neck. Looking back, I shouldn't have purchased anything from this range as I have sensitive skin but I'd read good reviews and needed something to help me. I've been using it for two weeks and my skin was previously dehydrated, sensitive and only a tiny bit oily with a few dry patches. It's seriously aggravated my skin and actually made my acne worse for the first week, but I think it may have helped clear it up a little now. It really stung at first and I was going to discontinue use straight away but I persevered... I won't be using this as part of my regular routine anymore because it's made my skin more oily than a takeaway, seriously :( I think it's stripped my skin of its natural oils and made it go into overdrive to produce more if that's even possible! I'll keep it just in case I have another bad breakout but otherwise I'm swapping to cetaphil, simple and some tea tree oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Great cleanser! Unlike the pink grapefruit wash, this one is an effective wash. I actually like the chemical smell of cleansers because the grapefruit one sickened me. It hydrates, removes acne, and if you keep loyally using it twice a day, it will do wonders for your face. If you even miss one wash....bad things happen :O It doesn't remove acne scars :P but those can be concealed no problem. $6 for a tiny 1 ounce bottle tho.....it's still a good price to pay for clearer skin ^^