July 29, 2014 | 2098 users online

Hair Color - Joico - Vero K-Pak Crème Lightener

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just used this today and i love it! So easy to use. The reason why I gave it a 4 instead of a five was that it was pretty strong smeeling, but maybe that was the developer I used with it. Will try again with another 20 vol. and see if the smell is still as intense. I did not expect it to have a blue tint to it but I know that is so it balances out the brassy tones. i usually dont like to use blue bleaches bc it is hard for me to tell the color of my highlights and whether or not they are done, but this was OK in that sense. It is a very light blue. I got nervous thinking that my ends were turning blue, but I rinsed part of my hair to check during the development and they were fine. I could have left it on longer on some parts but the 30 mins did a pretty good job. Even though they are slightly golden, they are not that offensive orange looking color! Just look like golden highlights (I have a lot of gold in my blonde hair). The rest looks like natural blonde highlights. I love the tube. So easy to use and mix without getting powder everywhere. My hair feels pretty healthy although I used a porosity strengthing mask after I did the highlights so I am sure that helped. Definitely a winner and thank you to the three previous reviewers otherwise I would have never known about this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by deutsch100

HG hair lightener! I've been using this for over a year...and it is the BEST. I wear my hair short, spiky and really, really blonde (think Billy Idol mixed with Pink or Gwen Stefani). I use this with 30 volume Joico creme developer. I leave it on my roots for about 45 mins. I mix it it a 1:2 ratio. There is no burning, smell, running/dripping. My scalp is very red afterwards (but no scabbing or damage). My hair is left WHITE, shiny, somewhat soft and I have NEVER had one piece of hair breakage using this product. Sometimes I tone with Joico K-Pak Silver blonde colour mixed with 10 or 20 volume, but many times this lightener just looks white and platinum on it's own. Really a HG bleach!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by xac83

This product is HG for me its so reasonably priced a tube is only 5 to 7$$ (if you have a cosmetologist license) mixed with 10/20 vol and apply to my roots for 5min perfect blonde, my hair feels extremely healthy after using this. not dry crunchy and tangled as most powder bleaches do. also i used to get these broken looking pieces at the top of my head when using other bleaching products, with joicos i have no broken hairs @my crown (thank god) thank you from the bottom of my heart joico my hair would be no wear without you hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i cannot believe there is no review for this yett, this is the best cream lightener ive ever used in my life, added to 20vol you will get perfect blonde hair<33 it lifts up to 8levels in hair, it just simply amazing.
COde: to perfect blonde hair(ON VIRGIN HAIR not hair thats been dyed black or other super dark harsh colors)
Regrowth: Joico Cream Lightner + 6% (20vol Cream)

Toner: Goldwell Colorance 10P + 10BS + Colorance Developer

Joico Cream has the lift of a powder lightner and the gentleness of a cream lightner. It is by far one of the best lightners I have used on the market. I have used almost all lightners and this is surpasses them all PERIOD.
product info:
Vero K-Pak Crème Lightener reconstructs as it lightens hair up to eight levels with a creamy consistency for even root-to-ends application. K-Pak Crème Lightener is formulated with 19 amino acids and vitamin-rich ingredients that add softness and shine and reduce swelling. The fragrance-free formula can be applied on or off scalp ingredients:

Quadramine Complex: Mineral Oil, potassium persulfate, ammonium persulfate, sodium silicate, sodium metasilicate, sodium stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydrated silica, aluminum stearate, ethylene/propylene/strene coperpolymer, sodium lauryl sulfocacetate, silica, edta, hydrolyzed human keratin, cocodimonium hydroxpropyl hydroliyzed keratin, glyceryl rosinate, shea butter, dimethicone, sorbitol, octyldodecyl myristate, butylene/ethylene/stryrene copolymer, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, water, ultramarines, violet2. 2012

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No