November 24, 2014 | 1355 users online

Cleansers - Physicians Formula - Hydrating & Balancing Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mlhdance

I love this cleanser! I have tried many cleansers over the years and have been dissapointed in all of them. I have very sensitive skin, and sulfates make my skin freak out especially during the winter. I was excited when I found out physician's formula was releasing new skin care. I have been using the hydrating & balancing cleanser for a year now and I love it!!! It is gentle on my hyper sensitive skin, but it is also affective at removing my makeup. Here is a note. Everyone's skin type is different, so what works for someone else might not work for me. But I would definitely recommend this cleanser to anyone with sensitive skin and who has bad reactions to sulfates.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this completely on a whim which I almost never do without reading reviews on here first. I was out of my Trader Joes cleanser which I liked but was just bored and saw the new Physicians Formula packaging. I've been going with a gentler approach on my skin, completely giving it a break of all active products and my skin is definitley happy. This has been a great addition, takes my makeup off completely and I don't feel tight afterward. I only gave the packging a 2 though because of the ultra shiny fake silver pump. I just have this thing about it looking cheesy on products but other than that I would buy this again and might venture into the daily sunscreen.