October 25, 2014 | 839 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Friends With Benefits massage bar

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my least favorite massage bar. Smells OK, not great-a mild chocolate with strong orange tones. It moisturizes well as do all the massage bars, but it's difficult to maneuver with my hand. This doesn't rub easily over the skin at all. I'll stick with my tried and true SFF and Mange Too.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

NO. JUST NO. I don't know if i got bad(poor quality) one since I ordered it online, or every friends with benefits massage bar smells like that, but I gotta tell you: This is the worst massage bar I have ever smelled in my whole life!! It gave me an instant headache and I had to throw it away! Waste of money! Please do not buy it online without testing it in the store first or you might end up disappointed just like me. Big mistake. Big. Huge.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by worrdWORRDD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Smells EXACTLY like a chocolate orange :) I use this as a moisturizer and it works very well. It does take a while to sink in, about 10 min, which is fine with me. Seriously amazing scent though, nothing artificial about it. Would buy again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Theedenstreet

Smells horrible

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by katesloan

Loooove this massage bar! I bought it to replace my Soft Coeur, and I like it even better. It has a gorgeous chocolate scent and works just as a massage bar should.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

smells very distinctly of chocolate, a little like chocolate orange and a little spicy. the essential oils are probably responsible for that slightly savoury, spiciness. but like many have said, that gives it a very decadent, expensive independent chocolate boutique kind of feel! i feel like this is the kind of scent that has to slowly grow on you, because in my opinion it's very unconventionally chocolate-smelling.
this is very rich and enveloping, and this settles into my skin over time into a very woody chocolate, and this also is so unbelievably moisturising. which is why i love it for winter.
personally, this doesn't compare in my opinion to 'Mange Too', their discontinued massage bar, which was truly amazing. however, this is still nice and it does make me feel very cosy and pampered, so i would buy again.