August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Moisturizers - Physicians Formula - Physicians Formula Hydrating & Balancing Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about 2 weeks, loving it so far! Moisturizes nicely, love having the SPF, though a little higher would be better, sinks in beautifully, no complaints whatsoever :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by nicolecamren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this moisturizer a little over a month ago at Cvs for $5.25 and I love it! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this hasn't made me break out at all (yay!) Since it's very moisturizing i only need a little for my combination skin. Before I started using this I was having problems with eczema on my neck. Any face wash or moisturizer I would use burned terribly. The first time I used the Physicians Formula balancing moisturizer on my neck it instantly felt soothing. The past month I've been using this, my neck eczema had gotten much better and smaller and no longer burns when i wash my face and neck. My face is nice and hydrated and looks good :) My only complaint with the product is the packaging. While it is pretty, when i first opened it i couldn't get the product out and almost returned this to cvs because of this;however if your having a hard time getting the moisturizer to pump out flip the bottle over and this will enable the product to come out. I wish cvs sold the cleanser for the blue line but unfortunately the don't, so i guess I'll pick that up at Walmart. Highly recommend the product! It was a steal for $5.25 at Cvs since walmart sells it for $17

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way to greasy for normal to oily skin. However, it made my skin smooth (evened out skin texture), didnt break me out, didnt clog my pores, SPF is great! and packaging is great! It works as it mentions, but not wearable for me. I got this for $9.99 and got a free cleanser for free. So I will keep this moisturizer for winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by counting1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the moisturizer in the blue "Moisture Balance" line. I have very dry skin that flakes and feels tight, it seems like the moment I turned 25 my skin changed completely for the worst. I'm pretty much always on the hunt for a moistuizer that will make my skin soft and comfortable because I feel my skin gets used to products somehow and returns horrible dry state. I really like this product, I've never had a bad experience with any Physicians Formula product I've tried so I'm glad I picked this up. It doesn't irritate me, break me out, and has done everything it says it does. My skin feels great and the flakes are gone! I have gone back to use my bare minerals foundation which I had stopped using because of the dryness of my skin. I hope this product continues to work well on me and if it does, I will definitely give the anti aging line a try.