January 26, 2015 | 1882 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2015 8:07:00 PM More reviews by AppleMist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The ones I bought were not creamy at all. They were hard in the pot, hard on my eyelids, hard to blend with brush or fingers. Maybe it should be melted prior to use (smh).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2015 8:01:00 AM More reviews by michaelis

It dries up quickly,hard to apply too.not a good product,the colour seems hard to be applied to your eyelid as it is not EVEN CREAMY.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jgotlieb

its a yes and no to this one. I have two of them - on and on bronze/bad to the bronze and barely branded.

I cannot rave enough about bad to the bronze. It is literally amazing and i use it every day. I live the colour, the staying power is amazing, it is heavily pigmented and it does not crease.

But here is where the dilemma occurs. Barely branded is a whole nother story. this shadow creased immediately and i have no clue why. The colour looked terribly on my skin tone and you could barely see it as the sparkles disappeared.

I 100% recommend bad to the bronze but 100% do not recommend barely branded.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 7:13:00 AM More reviews by GeorginaDawson

I have 4 colors. From the ordinary range i have pink gold, eternal gold and on and on bronze/ bad to the bronze. I also have one from the leather effect range which is creamy beige. These eye shadows are good for when you just want a pop of color or a base for other eye shadows. lets be realistic they do not last 24 hours, more like 8-10 hours. But honestly who wants eye shadow to stay on for 24 hours ? They don't crease very easily and are easy to blend in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of these cream eyeshadows because theyre highly pigmented and so easy to use! I own 4 shades and love them all, I love to use the eternal gold colour over my lid. You can add more layers to build up the intensity but they're so easy to use. Will definitely purchase more shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

They're fine. I wouldn't use them on their own, simply because i don't like it's look, but their great for under your eyeshadow, it makes your eyeshadow pop a little more and last a bit longer. You have to work quickly with these shadows though, because they sets on your lid really fast, and they're pretty impossible to work with afterwards.
They have some pretty colours, and they're really cheap in the drugstore. Overall, like said above, i think they're fine. Nothing special though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by LilyLauraG02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love theese! They are a good price range and have a great variety of colours, I put theese under my powder eyeshadow and they are song long lasting they last for ages and also keep my eyeshadow on! The packaging is also lovely and easy acces I use my finger or sometimes just a brush, they glide on easily which is great and that's what I love if you are running late glide these on and your good to go! Love these definetly a favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by ToriGrey

Absolutely LOVE these, so creamy and say all day.
I saw a few complaints about them drying out - I got my first one when they were released and I understand what you mean, all you have to do is swirl it around with a brush or your finger to warm it up before applying and it feels as creamy as when you first got it!! Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by makeup04

I think they are wonderful. I put it on my hand.(One the whole day). Took a shower. Then when I got out. It was still on my hand like wow. I scrubbed really hard on my hand too. So it really does live up to it's name. (24 Hour Color Tattoo). My favorite one is 55 Inked Pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn530

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Barely Branded as a base for eyeshadow, in addition to applying Urban Decay Eden primer beforehand. I use a very thin layer, so I'm not using these primarily for their color/pigmentation. I do notice that different shades of this can slightly alter the color of the eyeshadow I apply, so I prefer light nude shades usually. I'd like to see a matte light nude shade. My only complaint is they seem to dry out quickly in the packaging.