Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 6/26/2015 1:22:00 PM

Love, love, love! Easy to use, highly pigmented, and lasts so long I am so impressed. I've started collecting all the colors and after buying 5 I have yet to be disappointed.

I got this in the color "tough as taupe". Love this product as a base. It's a great texture - very creamy and smooth. I love using this as a base, but it's also a great dupe for Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe! To learn more about this great dupe and see swatches and comparisons, visit my blog post here: http://foolslovegold.blogspot.com/2015/05/super-dupe-anastasia-dipbrow-pomade-dupe.html

This is one product I always keep on hand!

on 6/13/2015 3:07:00 PM

I love these im trying to collect them all but its hard lol.. They come in a glass jar with a screw on plastic lid. You might think that you wont get alot of product but i have some that are a few years old and they have not dried out and i have not even come close to running out.. they are highly pigmented cream shadows and they really last all day until you wash them off. You do not need to wear a primer with these but sometimes i still do just bc im a primer junkie..they are very creamy some more then others..they are pretty easy to apply you can either use your finger tip or a synthetic brush. I have 27 of them right now and the only two I have a little trouble with is painted purple...you will have to do a few coats bc its streaky and gold rush...its a beautiful bright gold but it applies harder then the other colors.. SOme of them are duochrome..some of them are shimmery and some our matte.. I use them as a base or i will use them alone or as a liner.. they are easy to blend and once they set they do not smear rub off or move even in the summer and it gets very hot here. You could also use tough as taupe to fill in your brows i have done it before and i know some ppl who use it on the regular to fill their brows in. The leather editions ones are insanely creamy. They have never irritated my eyes and they are also very light feeling on the eyes. When i apply them i usually use a brush and i have no problem picking the cream up..the only ones i use my finger for is painted purple and gold rush..i would definitely recommend these to everyone wether you want to just swipe them on your eyes for a simple look or use them as an eyeshadow base or if you want to blend them together to make a dramatic look these will be awesome to use

on 6/13/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

WOW! I have one of these in Bad to the Bronze, which is a color that anyone can wear. The packaging is okay. It's just a tiny jar. It doesn't look like there is much product in it, but I think that since it's a cream/gel shadow, it will eventually dry out. Just a little bit goes a long way. I use my pinky to apply it, but I try not to get too much or it might be too pigmented, even. It's a quick look when you don't have that much time. It takes 3-5 minutes max to apply. I have tested it with and without eye primer and it's long-lasting either way. I also have very oily lids and skin, so it's amazing how this holds up. It comes in many colors, but I wish they made even more neutral colors. It's an inexpensive product with amazing results. I highly recommend purchasing these. Especially if you are a person in a hurry!

on 5/21/2015 8:43:00 PM

I have this in bad to the bronze. My eyes are extremely sensitive, and this is one of the few eye shadows I can use. I just dab it on with my finger.

Pros
-Good pigmentation.
-Stays put. Does not migrate into my eyes nor does it cause any irritation.

No cons! Planning to get this in that light pink as well as the taupe.

on 5/12/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought this in "inked in pink" because im always looking for individual shadows to complement the colors in my naked 3 palette. the first thing i noticed after buying it was that the packaging is awful! it comes in a jar with this huge glass base, but if you turn the jar sideways, you can see that there's literally no product in the base of it. i know that lots of companies use jars to create the illusion of more product, but this jar is just ridiculous.

anyway, the first time i actually wore this, i just put on some primer and then wore this alone. the color payoff is great, it applies so smoothly and blends really well, and this shade has a beautiful shiny/metallic finish. i didn't experience any creasing that first day. the second day i wore it, i used a primer and i wore it with my naked 3 palette. after about 10 or 11 hours i didn't notice any creasing! however after about 14-ish hours, my eyes were a hot mess and everything had caked up into my crease. but i would say it stayed on for a good 12 hours, which is awesome. i love this little paint pot and i'd like to buy some more colors/try using it as eyeliner.

on 5/10/2015 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got the pearly white and matte beige to use as bases and the white does not work. Goes on chunky so you have to rub it with your fingers which diffused the color and yeah it does not work as a base. The beige is a bit better. The lid on the white one goes on crooked so it will probably dry out. Will not repurchase.

on 5/9/2015 6:29:00 PM

This product is so good. I haven't tried the mac paint pots but I don't really feel the need to, as I probably go out and buy some more of these. I have pink gold which is a shimmery pink colour. It is great as a stand alone sweep across using fingers or brush, you can also use it as a base and I don't really need to wear primer when I use this as a base. It doesn't crease, it dries quickly and other shadow put on top look so pigmented it looks amazing. Cannot believe how good it is for the price, I want to see how the matt shades fair now. I do have to add that the last is definitely not 24 hours as the name may suggest! More like 6 hours of it's full intensity for mean but then the remainder stays on all day. However I do touch my eyes alot throughout the day.

I own 4 of these so far, and I plan on getting more.
2 shimmers from the regular line: Bad to the Bronze and Pomegranate Punk
2 matte from the "Leather" line: Creamy Beige and Dramatic Black

Creamy Beige is just a touch darker than my skin tone, so I usually wear it alone for a natural look, or blend it with Bad to the Bronze (a lovely shimmery bronze). These are my go-to colours, and I'd buy them again and again.

I have pretty oily skin, and these last 10-12 hours on me - certainly not the advertised 24, but way longer than any powder or other creme eyeshadow I've ever used.

I found Dramatic Black to be difficult to apply - because it's SO pigmented, applying with a finger gets it everywhere, so I have to use a sponge applicator or brush.

Pomagranate Punk isn't as pigmented as I'd like, but this allows for you to apply your own level of colour - it can be delicate to dark, depending on how much you want to layer on.

You do have to work quickly with these, as they dry very fast, but once you get the hang of it, they're great.

on 3/26/2015 1:11:00 PM

I baught this product on clearance. I love the rich look of the color in the packageing. Unfortunately when I went to open it for the first time and use it , it was dried out. I could tell because it was no longer attached to the glass. So the packageing needs to be redone befor I would spend full price for thos product. I understand that this can happen to a product like this, so this review has nothing to do with the colors themselves, just the way the product may or may not hold up in the packageing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials