November 26, 2014 | 1104 users online

Treatments (Face) - c. booth - Kojic Acid Skin Brightening Fluid

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by cat1018

On y second bottle didn't see much of a change.bought on eBay 5.99. I love the scent and it makes skin glow upon application.even tried on hands and chest. Not too much lightening. It os good for oily areas as this did not cause breakouts. It isn't so strong so because it is cheap and didn't hurt or help much ill see what happens.
Bottom,line no quick results, seems to work better on body than face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by BriaFox

I have been using Kojic for more than 6 months which my friend recommended thru a online pharmacy http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/over-the-counter-meds/kojic-skin-lightening.shtml
My skin shade has improved 3 shades. The only disappointment i got is it makes my skin dry and i always have to use moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by jessijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had read about Kojic Acid (derived from a fungus) which is said to inhibit the enzyme activity of tyronaise, which produces melanin (skin color). Reportedly, over time, with use, the skin cells slowly become nondendritic with much lower melanin content. Kojic acid also has a minor antioxidant ability. My experience with this serum/cream has been very positive. I think my skin seems more even-toned + smooth. I use this alternate nights that I don't use AHA/BHAs. Will keep it in my routine as my skin seems happier with this than without. Reasonably priced + easy to find.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

This is a light serum that works for my oily skin with dry spots. It's more like a light liquid moisturizer--fine for occasional use under mu or at night if you don't have very dry skin. It has several non-HQ lightening agents and aloe. It also has a noticeable rose scent. Like the pump bottle. Haven't used it long enough to tell if it lightens, but will update.