October 20, 2014 | 1123 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Bean There - Color Sensational

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by 8Lauren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this color and will stock-up.
Have looked for several months for a new favorite, tried 4 other brands, colors, etc., colors always different than on the case/label, never lasted long, made my lips chap, bled, etc. Bought the Bean There @ Walgreens for $9.99.
What I love: glides on smoothly, light shimmer/shine (not matte) long-lasting color which doesn't change the longer it's on, makes my teeth look whiter and works well with my fair/med skin tone, as the color wears off it leaves a nice, natural looking stain on my lips, stays put within lip-line, and wears off evenly. Seems like every product I fall in love with is either discontinued or out of stock - will absotively find a better price on-line and buy several tubes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always looking for brownish lip colors, but this one just wasn't right for me. The shade itself is a nice dark chocolate, but instead of a shimmery effect I can see actual sparkle/glitter particles. Perhaps not noticeable from a distance, but it still bothers me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful brown color. Looks darker in the tube, but on me goes on as a blush or blushing brown. It complements my skin perfectly and is not too dark or drab. Good formula. Purchased from Walmart.com because it's always out of stock at the store or touched. Gross. Also, looks great on darker skin tones.