Maybelline Rum Riche Color Sensational

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Rum Riche is stunning! I picked it up in Bed Bath & Beyond for just under $5 using my 20% coupon. This shade is from their regular Color Sensational line. It has a cream finish, very comfortable on the lips and with just the right amount of shine. While it is not a matte long last lipstick you would never know it. It stays on my lips for hours and even after eating while it does show some wear my lips still have a lovely stain of the color so there is no ring around the lips. I'm an NW20, pink undertones, green eyes and I have golden blonde hair for reference. On me Rum Riche is a gorgeous muted very wearable brownish~red~berry shade. You can apply it lightly for just a stain or you can really go to town with it (which I do) and get full color payoff and coverage. If I had to compare it to my Touch Of Spice I would say the only difference is that Rum Riche has the berry~red to it and Touch Of Spice gives off the mauve/pink tone. I love both!

this is my favorite shade in this range of colors, good to use as nude lip color (on mine anyway) or built up to deep, bold color. a shade that flatters everyone. im gonna go buy more to stockpile 😂

GORGEOUS color, very "on point" for the Marsala trend. It is a beautiful brownish red/berry, that is just as gorgeous sheered out, as it is built up. The texture is very creamy and comfortable to wear. It is very moisturizing, and not too shiny. The longevity is outstanding for the lipstick that does not make the long-lasting claim. Even with drinking and eating, I got 6 hours of wear - with talking, drinking tea and water, and eating "over-easy" eggs. It does not wear off weirdly (the "lipliner ring"), just fades away evenly. Obviously, the color and intensity that you have after a while is not the same as when you first applied it, but still. It has the typical Maybelline smell - play-doishly sweet, but it does not last. It's the kind of color that will look good on pretty much everybody.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nothing short of gorgeous! On me, it shows as a soft, warm plum/rose. Pretty sheer, so it can be built up if wanted, and no frostiness, just a light shine, plus it's decently moisturizing. With just a little swipe, it gives a subtle "oomph".

I really think this would work beautifully on pretty much any skin tone/coloring. I absolutely love this and highly recommend giving it a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely adore this line of lipsticks from Maybelline. I actually own about 5 at last count. I am a somewhat cool to neutral toned fake coppery redhead with blue eyes and this color is fantastic on me. It looks like a very soft slightly brownish-red but very soft. This isn't harsh on me despite my fair skin tone. Even though is has brown in it, and I often don't look very good in straight up browns, I think it's incredibly wearable. I can see people with a lot of different skin tones looking good in this. I think it is a wonderful neutral color for me and I know I will find myself wearing this year round. It's very creamy going on and despite that, it still leaves a slight stain when it has worn off which is also very pretty. This was a gamble for me and it has really paid off.

This is a pretty lipstick that pulls brownish red on me. My only complaint is that it tends to feather a LOT, so I have to fuss with lipliner, and prep my lips with powder or something, which seems fussy to me.
Edit: This actually looks really nice blotted down to a stain.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

The Rum Riche color is a neutral, brownish red on my lips. I find it very flattering to wear this lipstick with a warm, brown eye color. It is a great all-season color. The formula is moisturizing, the color lasts several hours and wears evenly. I think this is a great lipstick for all skin tones.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Some people said this lipstick is like a nude on them. I use this as my main red. I was looking for something that wouldn't deviate too much from my usual look, but I needed some color that wasn't my usual pink. I really love how this product goes on and feels because it's really creamy. The only thing that it accentuates on my lips is the dryness., but I guess that's my fault :p I'd totally buy this again! It's my formal-look essential.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great neutral color. Although its grouped in with the purples, I have fairly pigmented lips so this color comes off as a perfect neutral, almost nude color that doesn't wash me out. My skin is NW25 for reference, and it looks very put together for day time for me.

This color looks like a warmed up mauve....but neutral...sort of like "your lip color but better" color...like a dusty pink. Very nice ...very moisturizing like a lip balm. This is a cream color...no shimmer or glitter. I think this is a great color for all skin tones. .. so moisturizing!... The color you see , is the color you get!..Please Maybelline , don't cancel this formula! I have four of these and I love them all!! ( crazy for coffee, let me pink, summer sunset, rum riche)

Recommended for Medium Skin