April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Rum Riche Color Sensational

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Nothing short of gorgeous! On me, it shows as a soft, warm plum/rose. Pretty sheer, so it can be built up if wanted, and no frostiness, just a light shine, plus it's decently moisturizing. With just a little swipe, it gives a subtle "oomph".

I really think this would work beautifully on pretty much any skin tone/coloring. I absolutely love this and highly recommend giving it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this line of lipsticks from Maybelline. I actually own about 5 at last count. I am a somewhat cool to neutral toned fake coppery redhead with blue eyes and this color is fantastic on me. It looks like a very soft slightly brownish-red but very soft. This isn't harsh on me despite my fair skin tone. Even though is has brown in it, and I often don't look very good in straight up browns, I think it's incredibly wearable. I can see people with a lot of different skin tones looking good in this. I think it is a wonderful neutral color for me and I know I will find myself wearing this year round. It's very creamy going on and despite that, it still leaves a slight stain when it has worn off which is also very pretty. This was a gamble for me and it has really paid off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty lipstick that pulls brownish red on me. My only complaint is that it tends to feather a LOT, so I have to fuss with lipliner, and prep my lips with powder or something, which seems fussy to me.
Edit: This actually looks really nice blotted down to a stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Rum Riche color is a neutral, brownish red on my lips. I find it very flattering to wear this lipstick with a warm, brown eye color. It is a great all-season color. The formula is moisturizing, the color lasts several hours and wears evenly. I think this is a great lipstick for all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Some people said this lipstick is like a nude on them. I use this as my main red. I was looking for something that wouldn't deviate too much from my usual look, but I needed some color that wasn't my usual pink. I really love how this product goes on and feels because it's really creamy. The only thing that it accentuates on my lips is the dryness., but I guess that's my fault :p I'd totally buy this again! It's my formal-look essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by musicbox93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral color. Although its grouped in with the purples, I have fairly pigmented lips so this color comes off as a perfect neutral, almost nude color that doesn't wash me out. My skin is NW25 for reference, and it looks very put together for day time for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color looks like a warmed up mauve....but neutral...sort of like "your lip color but better" color...like a dusty pink. Very nice ...very moisturizing like a lip balm. This is a cream color...no shimmer or glitter. I think this is a great color for all skin tones. .. so moisturizing!... The color you see , is the color you get!..Please Maybelline , don't cancel this formula! I have four of these and I love them all!! ( crazy for coffee, let me pink, summer sunset, rum riche)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is supposedly in the neutrals. Take Crazy for Coffee and deepen it a little and brighten it a little. This is a browned red pink? Hard to describe but Maybelline is coming out with a lot of these similar colors. It's as far away from what I thought "rum" colors would look like. I purchased it trusting the swatch online and it didn't look anything like it in reality.But, this color is a really nice on me. It's kind of a happy? color because it brightens my face. Possibly leaning toward the warm side. I just don't see this looking good on everyone.