Avon NailWear Pro Violetta Sparkle

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/19/2012 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this one for quite a while now and I do like it lots. The color is a darker purple, almost black in some lighting but it is easier to wear than some very dark purples. The wear time cannot be beat IMO but I feel this way about most of the Avon colors I have, and I have quite a few. I rather have this shape of bottle over the use to be oval shaped one. This square shape is easier to hold onto with my knees. ;-) If you love dark purples with a hint of sparkle, this is the color for you.

on 6/8/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ooh I love this polish! Bought it ages ago on special offer when my friend did Avon, and I've just put it on now. Opaque in two coats but I use 3, its a gorgeous purple with fine gold glitter in it. Love the brush and the formula too

on 12/6/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome product and I'm spoiled with OPI and China Glaze. The color is a beautiful purple with gold sparkles. I love it! It's very long lasting. Day five and no edge wear or chips without a top coat! I'm hard on my nails and this is the first home manicure that's lasted. Highly recommended.

Popular Polishes