July 25, 2014 | 1749 users online

Polishes - Avon - NailWear Pro Violetta Sparkle

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I have had this one for quite a while now and I do like it lots. The color is a darker purple, almost black in some lighting but it is easier to wear than some very dark purples. The wear time cannot be beat IMO but I feel this way about most of the Avon colors I have, and I have quite a few. I rather have this shape of bottle over the use to be oval shaped one. This square shape is easier to hold onto with my knees. ;-) If you love dark purples with a hint of sparkle, this is the color for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Ooh I love this polish! Bought it ages ago on special offer when my friend did Avon, and I've just put it on now. Opaque in two coats but I use 3, its a gorgeous purple with fine gold glitter in it. Love the brush and the formula too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome product and I'm spoiled with OPI and China Glaze. The color is a beautiful purple with gold sparkles. I love it! It's very long lasting. Day five and no edge wear or chips without a top coat! I'm hard on my nails and this is the first home manicure that's lasted. Highly recommended.