April 19, 2014 | 1878 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Miranda Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lulu6789

I love the sweet fruity smell of this soap and it lathers into a cream foam and the scent lasts for hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Love this soap! It smells like melon and kiwi with a creaminess to it, lathers great, doesn't melt quite as fast, and is very moisturizing. Can't ask for anything more in a soap. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this! It's a pale green soap with purple and yellow chunks in it. It has a soft, fruity scent, mainly kiwi fruit, I guess. Lathers nicely, even without sulfates (not that I mind sulfates, nothing wrong with them in my opinion), and does what it's supposed to. I would love for the scent to be a little stronger and to linger for a while, but I do like it as it is. This is not a moisturizing soap, and I do think it might be a bit harsh for dry skin, but I only use it for my hands, and for that purpose it's been great. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of Lush. They have some fantastic products but I'm not going to blow smoke everyone's ass and say that I love everything about Lush because that wouldn't be true or helpful to those of you who are looking for a honest review. Miranda soap has a soft creamy melon smell to me. It's light so the scent is gone by the time your shower is done. It does not lather very well but it does clean the skin. I like that it didn't dry my skin out. I have dry skin and when I first started using Lush soaps I didn't think they were the best but once I went back to drugstore body washes I realized how much my skin had changed. I had forgotten my elbows could cut glass because they were so dry at one time. Lush got rid of all that mess for me. Now my elbows are soft and squishy. To me, Miranda is a mid grade soap, nothing that special. It is beautiful to look at, like mint chocolate chip ice cream you get from Thrifty's back in the day. Lush has so many good soaps that this one isn't something I would buy again, there are better ones to spend your hard earned money on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I like this one the smell is fruity like kiwi fruit, it works well is quite long lasting. I might repurchase in the future..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells of kiwi and mandarin oranges. Kinda hard to lather. Neither moisturizing or drying. I'd say a good everyday soap for spring and summer. Scent doesn't last to long tho

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing, very moisturising!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
Very light, fresh, and sweet fragrance
Moisturizing
Long-lasting
Cleaning

CONS
none

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by vionnalee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This only smells good when you sniff the bar and I am surprised that people say this stuff is moisturizing because it does absolutely nothing for me!

In fact when I use this to wash my hands it leaves me with this squeaky feeling, but it doesn't feel squeaky clean, just squeaky dry... And it also doesn't really lather up much!

What a waste, because it smell wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

I got a sample of this with one of my lush orders and really like it. Straight out of the wrapper it smells really floral, but once you actually use it on your skin it turns to a light fruity slightly floral scent. Hard to describe, but nice. It does give a squeaky clean feeling and is a bit drying. It lathers nicely, too.