Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa - Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick

4.7

Water, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Guar something something, preservatives, coloring

on 12/13/2012 10:15:00 PM

Looove this. My skin gets so dry in the winter so most body washes, even if I use a lotion after, are too drying. This seems really moisturizing and has a nice light sweet scent. It's not strong at all which is good because a lot of scents give me headaches. This smells slightly coconut-y and sugar-y but not overbearing. Comes in a 10oz bottle and you only need maybe a quarter size amount each use. I do wish it was a pump packaging for easier use, but there isn't anything wrong with the packaging it has. I can see it easily lasting 3-4 months or longer for me. $15 seems like a lot for a body wash but they're usually always b2g1free on true blue spa products, so it's like $30 for 3 of these (30oz). I think it's worth it.

on 2/29/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I so love this! I got this for free with a coupon hehe. It is super rich and smells good and it's very good body wash. Very moisturizing! Will be buying more!

on 12/5/2011 9:04:00 PM

$6 for 2 oz or $15 for 10 oz. Unexpected HG. Got a coupon for a free mini so I happened to pick this out by luck.

The smell is what won me over. It made my eyes roll back in my head *wink*. Smells like bright coconut with vanilla icing. I'm not even a foody-scent kind of person! Before this, I found White Citrus the most tolerable BBW scent and the only other one I liked was Water Blossom Ivy which has been discontinued for a long time.

I also like the cream formulation. It makes me think that I'm not drying out my skin as much as with clear shower gels. (Whether it's actually true or not, I'm not sure, but it's good enough for me.)

If I didn't have a bunch more other shower gels to use up, I would go out and repurchase this right away. As it is, I can only hope that BBW won't discontinue it too soon. Wait for me, Super Rich Shower Cream with the awesome smell, I will come back to you ....