October 2, 2014 | 1063 users online

Mascara - Stila - Forever Your Curl

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the small brush and visual effect it gives your lashes, but the staying power is awful. It smudged and ran under my eyes after 1 hour of wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised on the low rating. I really like what this mascara does for my lashes. I have long, thin, naturally curly lashes. This mascara gives me fluttery length and definition. I like the results with and without my usual lash primer (Dior). It's a little stinky, but doesn't irritate my eyes. I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've had this in my makeup bag for a long time. I'm throwing out my old stuff, and I remember why tube of mascara was barely used. It had a nice shaped brush that could reach all of your lashes, but that's the only positive for Stila's curling mascara.

This mascara doesn't do a good job of adding length or thickness. Adding multiple coats only leads to clumps. It smudges easily, and I have no idea where the "curl" is in this curling mascara. My lashes were droopy with this on. I was very disappointed in this mascara, and it was a big waste of money. Most cheap mascaras are much better than this.

It's time for the trash bin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

This product really does not do what it claims to. It does not curl lashes or hold curl at all. It is just a basic, below average quality mascara, for an above average price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

Okay, so I got a sample of this from sephora at once point in time, and decided to try it out, since I'm on the hunt for a new mascara. I love the brush, it eliminates any and all clumps, however, I feel that the formula actually weighs my lashes down. Which counteracts the curling effect this claims to have.

However I've found a combo that works for me. I apply this mascara, then apply cover girl lash blast on over it (my current mascara I'm loving) This gives me more volume and helps 'lift' my lashes that the Stila had weighed down.

As for wear, I have no problems with this flaking or smudging through the day. It stays pretty put, and I like that! Don't have any problems with removing it either, I don't have to assault my eyelashes to get it off.

In the end, I wouldn't spend the money to buy a full size of this. I'll use my mini up, but wouldn't splurge on a mascara that needs help from another mascara.

*For reference, I normally do NOT curl my lashes every day. Mine are naturally quite long, so I don't bother curling them*

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by scunagorelik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be fair, I got this as part of the Sephora random mascara box (or something like that) for my birthday, so I didn't pay for it and don't feel guilty for throwing it away.

This mascara gives me one giant eyelash in the middle. It's pretty "goopy" and wet. I usually get it all over my lid. Not a very elegant application of this formula even with the innovative brush. I'm probably going to chuck it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara, which is why I'm a little surprised by all the negativity surrounding this product. First off, I adore the shape of the wand. It's perfect for getting into the corners of your eyes and great for coating your bottom lashes without smudging. (something mascaras with bigger wands are infamous for) I think this mascara gives a really pretty, doe eyes, curly look that provides length and seperation. There's also some decent volume. This won't make you have huge, full lush lashes and won't give you that false lash effect, but it gives a gorgeous, feminine, doll eyelash look that's flattering. The formula is on the wetter side, which really helps to sculpt and coat your lashes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I also got this in last year's Sephora Lash Stash. My tube is amazingly still too wet to use easily, and the product will come out in big blobs if I'm not super careful when applying. I have been using it with my other, drier mascaras to use it up. I don't get a lot of curl, length or volume with this, just very black coated lashes. Smudging and fallout is about average. I do like the smaller brush though. I bent it at an angle for better application.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenevans23

This is probably the worst mascara I have ever owned! This does not add any length or volume to my lashes, and it barely even darkens my blonde lashes! It does not curl my lashes as advertised by Stila. The worst thing about this mascara is the staying power. At the end of the day, I found that the mascara has smudged below and above my eyes. I will definitely not be repurchasing this mascara again!! The only good feature is the small brush which was ideal for applying mascara to my lower lashes. However, as I just mentioned this mascara cannot be applied to lower lashes because it leaves black marks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must be the only person who likes this mascara! I should preface my review by saying that I have naturally long, semi-curled lashes. The reason I can't get away with naked lashes is because they're really blonde, and you can hardly see them without mascara. I got a small tube of this free with a Sephora order, and I'm not sure I would pay full price for a regular tube. That being said though, I think it's pretty good mascara. Not the greatest, but certainly not the worst. I get no clumps or flakes and certainly no spider lashes. It doesn't smear or end up under my eyes. Is the impact major? No. Do I look like I'm wearing falsies? No. But personally, I can use this without curling my lashes first, and it holds well. It separates well, and gives me nice long, wispy lashes. Good for daytime.
Also, I like the small brush. Makes it easy to apply when in a rush.