July 25, 2014 | 1645 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Signature Silky Powder Radiant Peach

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by DarthSkittles

I must say, this is one of the prettiest blushes in which I was lucky enough to have snatched up for a bargain of a price in Carlsbad Outlet Mall. It's presented so elegantly. Even though I do not use the brush given, the colour just glows radiantly on my skin, perfect for spring :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by silverlinkss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a make up collection set for christmas, and i was so sad when i heard they were discontinuing it! this is such a beautiful blush. It's shimmery but not overwhelming, its such a lovely color and doesn't cause my acne prone skin to break out. I'll try and see if the cosmetic company store has it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim at the cosmetic company store where they sell discounted EL, clinique, origins etc. It reminded me of Nars Orgasm, but with lighter shimmer and maybe a little less pink. i thought perhaps it wouldn't work on me since I am NW15 but the peach is not too warm and it works. Worth a try if you can find it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has stood the test of time and become my favorite blush. It's what I wanted NARS Orgasm to be, but so much better. It's got nice pigmentation and a little shimmer. I have been using it for two years and I can't seem to hit pan, as much as I try. Unfortunately I believe they have discontinued it in favor of their new blush line. Fortunately, I bought a backup right before they discontinued them, and if I ever use this up, I'll break it out. Overall a beautiful blush on my NC15-20 skin. You can build it to whatever intensity you desire. It's my go to blush and it seems to go with just about everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by strangerrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use it for contouring and it works much better than foundation or powder for me. I am very pale and its colour suits my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Favourite blush! Lovely peachy shade with delicate shimmery particles. No discoball effect, this blush really lives up to its name - it provides a radiant, fresh looking complexion! The texture is soft as always. It doesn't matter which Estée Lauder eyeshadow or blush I tried so far - they all had the same buttery texture which glides on smoothly, no blotchiness, no irritation.

As I'm very pale most blushers tend to make me look like a clown even though I don't use much of the product at all so I don't usually use blushers at all. Well... I didn't til I found this. However this is one of the very very few that work for me and now I'm using it almost daily.

That doesn't mean that this blusher lacks pigmentation - far from it. It just happens that this can also be worn by those who go for a sheer and subtle finish or/and have a very fair complexion. If you ask me, this can be worn by pretty much everyone, as it flatters cool and warm skintones and the pigmentation is quite good and can always be built up without looking cakey.

So all in all: thanks Estée Lauder!