April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Treatments - Viviscal

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Kathyrib

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've just started Viviscal a few weeks ago. I lost my hair completely from chemo, but it
came back pretty full. Then I started on Arimidex which I'm suppose to take for 5 years.
After a little over a year I noticed my hair falling out and thinning a lot on top of my head.
I told the Oncologist that I wanted to stop the Arimidex for a while. I was just wondering
if anybody else out there takes any of these drugs and had the same problem and if
Viviscal helped the hair come back. Losing all my hair the first time I could accept. I know I should go back on the Arimidex but losing my hair for a second time, I'm finding hard to accept. I would appreciate any feed back. Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by ALMerrick

I have been trying to grow out my hair from a short bob for about a year and a half now after a horrendous straightening treatment killed my beloved long hair forcing me to cut it all off. It is now past my armpits. I have been using Viviscal on and off (2 months at a time here and there), and it has worked wonders! It doubles the amount of time it takes for my hair to grow naturally. Instead of just 1/2" a month, I now grow a 1" a month! It's awesome. My hair used to grow so slow, but I can definitely say Viviscal has helped me 100%. I don't shed at all anymore - maybe just 1 or 2 hairs in the shower, so it feels thicker too. The only downfalls are that I break out a little (hence why I have just used it 2 months at a time here and there) and it's expensive (but I buy it with a coupon and Walgreen's card which helps a lot). Totally worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Ocean1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been taking viviscal hair growth programme maximum strength for 60 days. I have started itching terribly is this normal ? Apart from this I have seen good results. Can anyone expand on my experience of itching please ?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by BarbW21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off I want everyone to read and listen! Viviscal is a great product and it has worked for me as well as a large number of people that I know. Just read the reviews and you will know that it is a scientifically proven formula and has been on the market for a long time. I have been using Viviscal for about 14 months (Rogiscal for 6 of those months) and things could not be better.

I big problem that I have is the price and I don't blame them. I recently switched over to Rogiscal (a product that can be found on Amazon) and it has the exact same ingredients as well as an additional set that are known to promote hair growth (healthy hair). So if you do decide to go long term with this product (which is what is recommended) then I suggest Rogiscal. But Viviscal (and Rogiscal) both work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 2 months and have noticed a huge difference with, not just my hair, but my LASHES as well. I'm so amazed! I was a little skeptic at first because I'm no stranger to hair growth products. Prior to this, I was taking Biotin for a year, but saw nothing. In fact, my hair grew slower and brittle.

I saw several ads about this product and glowing reviews. I researched quite a bit before committing to Viviscal. I'm an avid hair donor to Locks of Love, but over years, my hair has been growing so slow and thin. I went to the doctor to make sure if I had a health issues with my thinning hair. He said I was healthy. It's probably due to aging & hormones. I'm also a former user of Latisse, but when it was time to quit taking it, my lashes went back to the way they were - short, thin, and straight. Not with this product! My lashes grew so fast. I also noticed they flare at the corners, which, I've always wanted. As for my hair, it's growing quite a bit too. I no longer have to tease it at the crown. I know this product is working. I will continue to take it.

I will update in a few months, but, so far, it's been a godsend. But, I encourage you to research this product before you buy. I've noticed some people say they experience stomach aches. I learned it's best to take this with a full belly, morning & night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sephorgasm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started taking this stuff daily a couple of months ago in an attempt to grow out a short inverted bob. It seems to be working! Seeing a lot of growth at the roots and my hair just feels nicer overall. Less frizzy and fine; more lush and heavy. I'm definitely going to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

This product was horrible for me. It upset my stomach, but I took it anyway for a month. I didn't notice much of a difference in terms of hair growth, but my skin broke out terribly and my scalp SD became terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jeneec620

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WASTE IF MONEY. I used this twice a day, as suggested, for a full 6 months. My hair is baby fine and thin. I saw NO change, no growth to speak of or volumizing. Completely disappointed with this junk.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by idilb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok first of all it works. And I'm really sorry to say that actually because I cannot use it. I used it for about a month and I noticed new hair growth on my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes and well everywhere else. Even though I continued to lose hair (my shed is due to Yasmin and since I still have to use it, it continues), some of the hair that I lost started to come back. The most obvious difference was on my eyelashes. As I'm like a walking dictionary of dermatology, I also have blepharitis and I lose eyelashes to the point where I have huge gaps between them. Not on Viviscal. They started to fill in as soon as 1 week into taking it.
But... Sadly there's a but. I have seborrheic dermatitis. The company actually warned me not to use it when I mailed them but since my dermatitis was very mild, I thought I might give it a try. Big mistake. I had a bad flare-up, red bumpy crazy oily skin and itchiness on my hair that I never had before. So I had to stop taking it. After 1 week of being off it, my skin is clearing up and the itchiness is mostly gone.
So to sum it up, if you lose hair due to hormonal reasons or pills and if you don't have any kind of eczema or crazily oily skin, run and get this product. You will notice the difference right away. However if you even have the slightest tendency for dermatitis, never take it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Flysy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a 40 year old African American female. I have used Viviscal for over a year now. My hair was thinning due to stress , birth control, relaxers, and age. My hair is in the best shape ever. I am relaxer free and went from a short bob to hair down the middle of my back. Amazing!!! Please note that I did wear a sew-in weave so I would not have to cut my hair length as it was growing. But as I mentioned . I am relaxer and also weave free :-)