Philosophy Marshmallows for Toasting

4.7

on 10/10/2012 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

the scent of marshmallow is only somewhat appealing to me, but i love this lotion because it smells not like a plain marshmallow...but like a whole smore, chocolate and all!

on 12/19/2011 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

Purchased gift sets for the ladies in my office along w/the lip gloss and body wash. Decided to get myself the lotion as well since they were all pretty affordable @ $16 each. Loved the smell of the lotion in store when I tried the sample. Very sweet in uncomplicated-which I've found that guys like for some reason. Anywho, had to drive 30 mins home from Sephora. With my hands so close under my nose, I noticed that the scent was as strong as the moment I applied for the entire ride home. It even lingered a bit after I washed my hands. Kinda grew tired of it quickly. May return my lotion, but the packaging, the variety of items, and the price makes it a great holiday gift in my opinion.

on 12/3/2011 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells sooooooooo yummy! And the scent lasts a long time too. I only put "no" for buying this product because I tried it out at Sephora, but I don't use lotion very often so I would probably buy the shampoo of this scent instead. Or the lip gloss. =)