August 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Lipstick - NYX - NYX Matte Lipstick (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by leeyinmei

I bought this on impulse since it was only 10 at sephora singapore. I was looking for a flattering pink and found it. It's called summer breeze. The lipstick applied easily with good color pay off and felt velvety not dry as other similarly priced lipstick. It lasted for two hours and obey needed to be re applied as I had a meal. Overall very pleased. Good quality reasonably priced

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by stef62391

I've always loved the quality and price of NYX cosmetics. Their brand always give you your bang for your buck! I bought their Matte Lipstick in shade "Pure Red" simply on a whim at ULTA and boy oh boy did I fall in love with this lipstick. It is my go to lipstick! One swipe goes on smoothly, pigmented, and is very light weight on the lips! I also own MAC's Ruby Woo shade but I have to say compared NYX's, NYX wins this match! I've always had a problem with Matte lipsticks being too heavy and flaking on my lips, but NYX's formula is rich and so light weight it feels like I'm not even wearing it! I don't have to touch it up too often because it is long lasting! I'm going to have to collect all their shades when I have a chance!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Where have I been, and why have I not snatched these up sooner? That is the question. I am a hard core matte lipstick lover, 90% of my lipstick collection is just that, but no nyx ! Until now... I threw Aria into my shopping cart literally last minute bc I love me some purple , but not expecting the greatest formula. The minute I got home I threw it on. Wow ! I think my head almost exploded with excitement and creative ideas on how/where to rock this beautiful color. This is a very wearable shade if plum purple leaning pink/ magenta. Looks edgy but still classy if I say so myself. Some of my other matte lippies fell a tad heavy, but this baby felt so lightweight I could totally forget I was wearing it. It has great lasting power I would say a good 4 + hrs and when I say plus I mean PLUS. I put this on , went to the grocery , took a nap ( exhausted ;p ) then ate a salad and drank from my daughters sippie. After all that the color was still hangin on. It was just hangin ! It was more of a stain by that point but it didn't look horrible. I was testing the longevity if I was out and about I would have definatly reapplied after eating to freshen and even it out a bit. But umm I'm in love. Like seriously, will you marry me. I want to get some back ups of this color in particular because it's soo beautiful with my medium warm complexion. I think it will be equally as beautiful when the weather cools and my completion cools off as well. I liked it so much I went back to try the soft matte cream... !!!!uhhaa heart attack!!! Love them as well but this is not a review of thoes. I also picked up ( street creed) beautiful warm hot rasberry ish pink. Didn't suit me well way to warm for me , but beautiful none the less. I take good care of my lips always applying Chapstick ( which if you love mattes you know that is a must) no problem with drying at all. These are a winner. Will I reperchase? Really, is there a need to ask.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ImUrAddiction

HG product for sure. I originally hated the product as I didn't know exactly how to apply it. Once I played with it... i fell in love! last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by darkcirclesoflife

I AM IN LOVE. I just got Aria, Maison and Shocking Pink. Aria is much more warm in color than I was expecting. Shocking pink is very blue toned and maison is much lighter.

These are incredibly pigmented (coming from someone w/ very pigmented lips) and are a lot more forgiving of lip lines than other mattes I've tried. Holy grail status!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own 6 matte lipsticks from Nyx. Their lipsticks are wonderful and inexpensive. They apply evenly on your lips and are long-lasting. Unnecessary to use a lip moisturizer prior to use. This product does not make your lips look chappy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lollywolly13

I purchased this product in the color Alabama (rich brick red) and I was floored. I'm not usually one to wear bold colors, but these suit me so well when I find the right one. These beauties are a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes yes yes love these lipsticks love sweet pink!!! :-) I love this lipstick. I also have tea rose. Love that the formula does not dry out my lips like mac retro lipsticks. Does not crack like mac retro lipsticks and stay true to color. I noticed that mac retro matte lipstick look weird after a few hours. Especially ruby woo. After an hour that lipstick look weird. Also the price of this lipstick does not break the bank. It's like 5.99. This lipstick works wonders under nyx's lip butter. Can make nice lip combos. The package is my favorite. There's like a little see thru window in the middle of the package revealing the color. I love that the color of the package is black a nice matte black. Very chic.I really love that it's matte but retain moisture. I love nyx products. The concealer from nyx has became my hg concealer. Take care guys try it out :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by nursiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new, absolute favorite go-to lipstick! This was my first time trying nyx products and they've blown me out of the water. I had to get alabama in person because it always seems to be sold out online. It went on easy and had PLENTY of pigment! Alabama is a vibrant dark red lasted 8-9 hours with minimal touch-up after eating. My only complaint was that it was quite drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this product. I have over 10 colors. Excellent price especially with the Ulta specials. My favorite so far is Eden!