January 29, 2015 | 2034 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Matte Lipstick (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:28:00 AM More reviews by AndreaCee

I have this in shade temptress. I love the color however I don't like how it actually dries my lips a bit after just 2 hours. Even w/ lib balm on. Maybe it's just my lips which is dry. Over all, i would repurchase since the color is beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Coebags

I bought this product from Next and it was only 3! I wasn't expecting much because of the price and because I've never tried anything by NYX before. I was pleasantly surprised, it's bloody brilliant! The formula is great, very creamy and very long lasting on the lips without being dry. I love matte lipsticks, especially MAC but this gives them a run for their money, the only difference is you don't get that lovely vanilla/chocolate smell/taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in Strawberry Daiquiri and it looks like a pinky reddish color in the tube but on my lips it comes off as a terra cotta. Obviously it's a warm color so it will come off this color on cool toned people so beware.

However it's a great lipstick and I do like the color. It's not drying for a matte and stays put for hours nicely. They are a true matte for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The shade ' Alabama' was recommended to me on 'Makeupalley.' It is not the color I thought it was. Based on the website I thought it would be a pale rooiboos color. In real life it resembles ' chilli' by MAC.
The claim to be matte is true. It will last all day,minimally stain cups,and in my opinion just as good as MAC's matte lipsticks. The color is dry though,and it is hard to wash off,so I would not recommend it for daily use,but it's perfect for that special occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 1:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFit

These are the best matte lipsticks, even better than MAC in my opinion. I have it in the shade Maison & I purchased Nude today. They are very pigmented and a true matte, yet they do not dry or make your lips appear chapped. I love them, I'm ordering Siren from the Nyx website since Ulta is sold complete out Nationally and online.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Briana422

I bought this lipstick today in Pure Red and I could not keep myself from writing a review. My first NYX product was a lip cream, I loved it, and I had heard good things about the lipsticks, too, so I had super high hopes for this. I put it on as soon as I could get home to take off what I was already wearing. I am so pleased!

I like the packaging for the most part. The lid is very secure, but that also made me have to tug pretty hard to get it off. My only qualm is that I worry I'll mess up the bullet if my hand slips at the wrong angle. Now onto the good stuff!

I applied it straight from the tube, cleaned up the edges, and added more with a lip brush. I love love LOVE this color. The formula is not drying for me; my lips feel awesome and actually really natural. It hardly feels like I have anything on my lips!

It's been on for a few hours now, and I cannot deny that I look in the mirror every chance I get, because I've not found a red I love as much as this one. I will absolutely be purchasing more colors as soon as possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore these, I personally think they are so hydrating on the lips, glide on and are so comfortable. Some of the BEST matte lipsticks ive ever tried and for the price ($9 CAD) beyond worth the money, and the colour pay off is incredible. Must haves.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Jackpowher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love these lipsticks! They are creamy, pigmented and easy to apply! They are matte but don't dry out your lips like Mac ! There are so many colors to choose from wow! They are long lasting as well. They have no scent which is also great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

I do like the lipstick colors. I have pale pink and nude, but I find them to apply to my lips very patchy. I've read about others having the same problem with the lighter shades. If you want to wear this, I recommend using a good lip balm underneath and a lip liner. I need to try darker shades. Decent lipstick from the drugstore. Wish the paler ones weren't patchy though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in mls01 nude. It is a very nice peachy nude--i love it. Its pretty pigmented. There is not that much lipstick and it may be cheaper than high end but i dont find it that cheap. Its a matte lipstick so its more drying than regular lipsticks. I am not sure how long it will last me but i really lije the color.