April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic palette. I received it as a gift about a year and a half ago and it is still going strong. None of the shades have broken and even through constant almost daily wear there is still plenty of product left. The versatility of this palette is great, very easy to create simple, yet beautiful, day and work looks as well as effortlessly transitioning to night looks. I love the nude base color, foxy, as well as bootycall, which I use to brighten up my inner corners. It's ridiculous how many looks you can achieve by using this palette and the colors blend really well. The staying power is quite good, and I have oily lids. Definitely would recommend this palette to anyone. A must have for any makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

My favourite from the NAKED -series palettes. A nice everyday makeup palette, that has shadows that work well to work, school etc. with some darker colors you can use in evening makeups too.

The packaging is a lot better than in NAKED1, it stays much cleaner and nicer, and feels like better quality too.

Would maybe repurchase but i belive i dont need to in a looong time from now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Addictedxx24

I love this naked palette. It was my first purchase of the naked trio. Loved all the shades. Shortly after, the black shadow chip fell out when I opened it! Hadn't used it for a bit and I was trying to pry it open, 5 shadow chips fell out all over the carpet and broke!!!! I took pictures and hope to have it replaced by Urban Decay (probably won't happen but I can hope). I was happy that at least my favorite, verve, stayed in place! My absolute favorite shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

LOVE this palette, the colours are pigmented, great quality and last all day. You can choose between day and night looks and mix and match the colours to create natural, quirky or seductive eyes. Colours in Naked2 are more bronze colours and all these colours are perfect for green eyes. I feel that I move towards using Tease for the day which I apply in the crease and then blend out. Then just play around with the other colours! Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Ellejay888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love, love, love this! Mix and match any combination of the colours. With primer colours last long time. Love all the colours although some get more use then the others. And a little goes a long way. Can use this palette for everyday looks or glam it up for extra beautiful eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ahoycaptainfreedom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm absolutely in love with this palette! I got it as a Christmas gift from my mom this year and I have been using it almost everyday. The shadows are pigmented, go on easy, blend wonderfully, and are just over-all spectacular. I have received so many compliments on my everyday makeup, I would recommend this palette to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette when it first came. I just started using it. The first color the one for the brow bone sucks. The best color is blackout I use it for smoky eye. It is a great palette for wedding makeup. Always use it with other colors because except for blackout and the violet one these are not highly pigmented colors. I like chopper and suspect as wedding eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

I absolutely love the NAKED2 palette. the colors are very neutral tones with shimmery finishes. stunning. you can go natural or dramatic with the variety of shadows the palette contains. the colors stay on lovely with Urban Decay's shadow primer. it's a bit expensive but worth the splurge.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Missxjanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product recently after watching a series of reviews and tutorials beforehand. I'm not entirely disappointed with this product- however urban decay hasn't entirely won me over with this one. I find that many of the tones in the palette come off, "ashy," on dark skin and although the colour pay off is nice on most of the colours that there is a significant amount of fallout after application. I suggest using this palette prior to applying your foundation and what not. I'm not sure if I'd buy this palette again because although the colours are gorgeous in the pan... Urban decay doesn't keep in mind that WOC purchase this as well and targets mainly towards lighter skin tones. Overall, I'm not disappointed with this purchase but I did expect a lot more due to all of the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this palette! I reach for this almost daily. I can create quick and easy looks, or more dramatic looks for a night out. Color payoff if great and the colors all coordinate beautifully!