February 26, 2015 | 1780 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2015 8:48:00 PM More reviews by chacha1306

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an ok eyeshadow palette. The eyeshadows are definitely pigmented and creamy but there is just so much fallout! I have never experienced the same level of fallout with another eyeshadow. I also don't like the colours in the palette that much, the rose-brown tones in the Naked 3 palette are more suited to the sort of eyeshadow colours that I normally wear but I got this as a present so I didn't get to choose unfortunately. But that is just personal taste. That said, I think 'Booty Call' is about the best highlight eyeshadow I have ever seen or used, and the black shade is great too. Overall, its an ok palette but I have better palettes and just never reach for this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 12:50:00 AM More reviews by emilywiese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this palette. The shades are very pigmented & good quality. The looks you could create with all the different shades are endless. I like this palette a lot because it works for people of all skin tones, there are shades for everyone. The brush that it comes with works very good for blending and the tin container it comes in is sleek and compact. Overall I love this palette!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 5:59:00 PM More reviews by catda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since I'm naturally blonde/pale skinned/etc I love nude colours for my eyes. This palette is the best thing that happened to me eyeshadow wise. I barely ever wore eyeshadow before this. Even the packaging is great the brush it comes with is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2015 9:27:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a lovely palette. The colors will suit every skin tone. There is a great mix of light and dark shades, which makes it easy to create multiple eye looks. I know a lot of people complain of too much shimmer, but I love the shimmer because I dislike mattes except on the browbone. My favorite shades are YDK and Snake Bite. They are great paired with other shadows or as a standalone. The reason I took off a lippie is because the eyeshadows do tend to crumble and have fallout, as many of Urban Decay's powder products do. But I recommend it to everyone. It's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 3:24:00 AM More reviews by CemeteryChicC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite of all 3 Naked palettes! These colors all go together nicely and stay all day with the UD primer that I got with it (and already use) my only complaint is that I wish there was another light colored matte shade or 2 to highlight with, but oh well. I like the packaging a lot. The price is up there but once I got it I could see why. I've been using this for my everyday "mom looks" and have also used it for more dramatic night out looks. Goes on softly and the black is the most pigmented black I've ever had. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Bella238

Best colours for me of all of them

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Jeejayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging of this product does not do the brand justice, it looks cheap and doesn't really look that it belongs to urban decay, because I didn't know until I went to a counter. But despite the packaging, I love this palette. I only have the basics one, but I use it on a day to day basis, for work, going out, for everything. The colours are great to highlight the eye and the first few shadows are excellent for a natural look. I really enjoy this product, despite the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:49:00 PM More reviews by elliex0x0x

First I'd start with the physical packaging of the product - it comes in a box with samples of each of UD's eye primers, then there is a pinky-grey case which the eyeshadows are in. There are 12, so each of them are fairly small however they are deep, I've been using almost daily for 4 months and I haven't hit pan yet. It also comes with a good built-in mirror for on-the-go applications which is a good size. There's also a double ended brush. One side is flat and stiff which is good for doing either thin lines or for spreading product up to your brow bone which is where I use it most. The other end of the brush is not really useful for much as it is too fluffy to hold enough of the product. The quality of each of the eyeshadows is really good, particularly when paired with a primer. There's only 2 matte shades within the palette, a greyish-purple (tease) and a light cream (foxy). Foxy is actually really good for highlighting my face. So the colors range from muted pinks to browns, and is definitely a lot darker than Naked 3 but nevertheless my favorite Naked palette. The black shade is unbelievably dark, to the extent where I am actually too afraid to use it! There's also a dark grey color (pistol) which seems a bit out of place to me. All the shades will last all day when combined with a primer and I tend to have rather shiny/greasy eyelids so that is a plus. I bought mine from Sephora in Paris which cost around $70 but was still cheaper than the RRPs I've seen in the UK and Australia - $75 and $80 respectively. Shame its impossible to get these products for the same price they are in the US, but anyway I would still buy it again as it suits my brown eyes really well whether for a special occasion or an everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Ultrame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok. I bought this one before I exchanged it for naked original. Love it. Great saturation, packaging, colors. In the store this was my favorite color combo of the naked palletes; however I am warm toned and the colors (taupe-based) were too neutral for me. I use dark colors in my crease and corners daily, so this didn't have many accent colors for me. I'll probably purchase down the road but for my needs, naked1 was just better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Casandrachia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kind of regret buying this palette.
Well it's more of a personal thing.
I wished I have bought Naked 3 instead, since it compliments my skin better. :<
I sorta bought this palette on a whim since I wanted a travel friendly eyeshadow kit.

I love the colours. They are really beautiful and highly pigmented.
I don't know about the lasting power on it's own. But with UD's Primer Potion,
it lasts a good 10 hours or so. Somehow it does seem to fade after awhile.

The shimmery eye shadows tend to have a tad of fallout even though I have tapped out excess before application.

The palette colours have packed in a large variety of colours that compliments each other.
You have the matt Foxy and Tease to highlight and contour respectively.
You have all the other colours to blend and experiment different styles with.
And of course the most intense; Blackout for smokey eyes or it could work as an eyeliner.
These colours work for both a neutral and edgy look.

My qualms are that the shimmer from the other eyeshadows tend to transfer over to Blackout, making it shimmery when it's supposed to be matt.

The Duo Karma Brush is really convenient to have around.
One side is perfect for precision, and the other for blending.
Oh and the really big ass mirror too.

Ahhh and not forgetting the chic metal casing with embossed words.
I LOVE THE PACKAGING SO MUCH. The clasp is easy to open and close.

Overall, everything about it is pretty. But it doesn't compliment me so I don't find much use for it. But it's worth the buy as long the you'll use the colours in it.