September 17, 2014 | 1957 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by sexyrishey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a nice palette and been using it for a awhile now but i like the naked 3 more. This is really pigmented which i like and really last long! This is a must buy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I seriously wanted to love this. I have the first Naked Basics, and I was hoping for another version, but sadly, this disappointed me for the same reasons. The big issue is the lack of color variation. A palette of this size really doesn't need two colors (the two lightest) that are very similar. The other colors are ok, but almost disappear on my pale skin. The darkest wasn't useful to me for anything but a liner. Now I know this is made to be a compliment to the large Naked 2 palette, but there are many of us who hoped to use it as a stand alone palette, and that's where it falls short. The colors themselves didn't disappoint, but I had to reach for other products to build depth and get a decent nude look. If I want to do just one neutral matte color on my lids, this works fine, but I might as well save $10+ and just buy one color. I returned this, and exchanged it for the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction palette, which I like so much better. I can get basically the same looks, but it has enough color variation to be much more versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by spjulio

It's true. Everything about this palette, from the rich pigmentation, beautiful packaging and skin flattering shades. Even the free lip gloss that comes with it is beautiful. The only thing that I didn't like is the slight 'artificial ' scent. Good basic to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

This is seriously the only eye shadow palette I use. I can go have a neutral makeup look on one day, then have a smokey eye look on another day.

It's so versatile! I got it as a gift from my bestie so I can't really comment on the price.

The shadows are so silky and pigmented, it's a must have for everyone who loves makeup. No matter if you're a beginner or a pro - this is perfect for any kind.

I've been using this for about two years now (yay for finally reviewing it!) and the ONLY shadow that is slowly breaking apart is Tease. Basically proves that this palette will last for a longass time right haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Now I know why people love it. The colors are so pigmented, the packaging looks gorgeous. Easy to use shades. I never into eye makeup so much before, I'm mostly a lipstick person, but now, everything change. I been using this continuously since the day I got it. Love love love. Chopper, tease, busted and snakebite are my favorite colors. Also, blackout is super pigmented, usually use that as liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, I hate hate hate all the naked pallets besides this one and naked basics. The only issue is that I have to hot glue gun them back in because every few months they pop up. Booty call and tease are my favorite. Along with YDK and suspect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by heatherstanley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this palette and how pigmented all the colors are. I could not live without this palette. Any eye shadow made by Urban Decay is amazing! This is a must have in your make up collection. It is definitely worth splurging for! The only thing I would change is the packaging. I like the packaging a lot more in the original Naked palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Here’s the comparison breakdown:
6 Very similar colors
1 Color repeat (Half Baked)
So 7 out of 12 colors are very similar if not the same!
You’re basically getting 5 ‘new’ or different color (including exclusive: Pistol) in the Naked 2 palette if you already have Naked.
Note about Naked2: Naked didn’t have is Blackout: a true black. Naked has Creep and Gunmetal which can also does the job, but it’s not a dark black.

Has a great range of light to dark shades. Love Bootycall, Suspect, and Pistol
5 new and exclusive to this palette: Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Pistol, and Busted
3 mattes (Foxy, Tease, Blackout) and 9 shimmery/satiny colors
Shades include: Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)

- 3 matte (foxy, tease, blackout), 9 shimmery/satiny colors, 5 of which are new and exclusive to this palette (marked with a *)
- Colors on this palette are a bit more taupe-y.
- Double ended brush
“Naked2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including five new shades”

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Yanikacilia

Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

A little pricey but entirely worth it, I am confident that if you could only have one palette this would be your best choice, a perfect mix of mattes and shimmers and brilliant colours that all blend flawlessly, plus the shadows last all day and are overall fabulous :) definitely an investment worth making!