October 21, 2014 | 1628 users online

Polishes - OPI - The Muppets Collection - Meep-Meep-Meep

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meep meep meep makes it into my top 5 polishes of all time! And the only glitter to make it in there I might add (the rest are cremes, I'm more of a creme finish girl I guess :) anyway meep meep meep from the muppets collection is a gorgeous fuchsia glitter! Although some people describe it as red, I actually find it to be a very deep hot pink... The glitter is gorgeous and as easy to remove as a creme polish... One of my favourite things about meep meep meep is the application, it is so easy to apply! Just glides into the nail smoothly and evenly... It does take 3 coats for me but I find that pretty typical for most polishes. It dries so fast anyway that you don't even care. Also the wear is amazing! At least a week before any tipwear and natural nail growth (with top and base coat of course) this polish is appropriate for all year round! But I particularly like to wear it during the festive season :) I wore it last Xmas and received many compliments :) its also great or party's and any other special occasions :) I just can't speak highly enough of this polish! If you happen to find it don't hesitate just buy buy buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

This was my very first OPI nail polish purchase and I haven't looked back. It is gorgeous. I mainly use this in the winter months as its quite Christmassy really to me. It looks stunning on and I find it to be very long wearing. I absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Audralee27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Growing up a girl in the 80's; I was fortunate to be able to grow up when the Muppets were on television every week & was able to attend the movies when all the the Muppet movies came out. I was excited when I saw that OPI was going to release a collection of the Muppets b/c of the newest present day Muppets movie to hit the theaters. Well, I could care less about this latest movie b/c it doesn't even hold a candle to the old school Muppet movies, but that seems to be the general concensus these days when it comes to the cinema. I was so thrilled when this collecton came out b/c I was more than pleasantly surprised! I base a lot of reasons on what goes into being an incredible collection, but one contributing factor is if I end up purchasing more than half of the lacquers in this collection. That certainly was the case w/ this beloved collection!
OPI'S Muppet Collection came out for the 2011 Holiday season & is one spectacular collecton! there are 12 lacquers to this collection; 6 being glitter/topcoat lacquers & the other 6 being cremes, shimmers, etc. Meep, Meep, Meep is my favorite from this collecton, w/ Wocka Wocka coming in second. What makes this shade so stunning & sophisticated is the deep, delicious richness in color. This lacquer is a dedication to the beloved Muppet character Beaker, but this lacquer is so stunning; that I don't even think about the character. Meep, Meep, Meep is deep & entrancng purple toned, raspberry red lacquer w/ tons of broken, uneven flakes of shimmer. These uneven & broken shimmer flakes are hghly shiny & sparkly. This lacquer is unique b/c it shifts shades from violet to pink to gold;making for a beautiful overall appearance & lacquer! I can't say enough about this lacquer! There are so many red & berry lacquers out there from cremes to metallics to shimmers, but I'm always on the hunt for that deep raspberry color. The shimmer in this bottle really sets it apart from all the other raspberry lacquers on the market. The pink, violet & gold glass flecks in a rich raspberry, deep fuchsia jelly like base reminds me of raspberry sorbet or gelatto! Anytime I can fnd a lacquer that's packed w/ sparkly glass flecks in a rich, jelly like base; I'm sold! This has become the polish that's my new yearly "go to" lacquer & I couldn't be happier about that! When I wear this shade; I feel an air of sophistication & elegance to it. Just a really stunning shade! If you're a raspberry lacquer lover & want to try a new lacquer that has a little extra specialness to it; OPI'S Meep, Meep, Meep is the lacquer for you! I feel special when I wear this shade whether I'm running into the grocery store, running errands or going out for a romantic evening w/ my husband, this is my all purpose, feel like a sexy, sassy, million bucks, go to lovely lacquer! A must for every girl's lacquer collection!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sweeetyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful colour but chips extremely easily. The formula is also very thick so it takes a while to dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is a very pretty berry coloured polish. Has a gorgeous shimmer to it as well, though it's more of a subtle glitter. Lasted longer than most glitters do, so that was great!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by MaryJane10

This is almost identical to the Burlesques' collections Let Me Entertain You. The formulation is a little different, however. Lovely color though, I especially like it on the toes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Such a lovely color for the holidays! I love the Muppet collection from OPI! every color is a hit! this is sucha nice magenta color w/ sparkles! SOooooo lovely on & i get compliments. Looks nice on my pale-ish skin. Its a must have if you can still get your hands on it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this Muppet colour as much as I loved Beeker the sidekick scientist! It is a beautiful, shimmery, rich rasberry and suits my summer skin perfectly. Looks gorgeous on toes and fingers. The glitter is not big and chunky but classy. Only two coats to full opacity. I will most certainly be repurchasing this little beauty!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

This is a nice pinkish red, and with something like Seche Vite as a top coat, it lasts a long time. It's also nice on the toenails, especially when worn with nice heels that show off the toes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

If you could only buy one polish from the Muppets collection, Meep-Meep-Meep should be it. It's a STUNNING fuchsia red with glass flecks that gives Chanel's Rouge Carat fierce competition at a third of the price. Don't be turned off by what looks like giant chunks of glitter in the bottle, on the finger the effect is GORGEOUS. Pictures really don't do it justice, and you won't be able to stop looking at your nails! I got full opacity in two coats, but due to the glass flecks you'll need two top coats or one thick one (I use Seche Vite). Wear time was excellent with no chipping. Love!