Queen Helene Mud Pack Face Mask

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI#77492), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben 6/11/09

on 1/16/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm in love with this mask! I was confused at first because it smells and looks like calamine lotion, but it does all the bottle claims it will do for my acne prone combination skin. I leave it on 10-15 minutes and my skin looks clean, firm and glow-y and is super soft. It draws dirt and impurities out very gently, like the Mint Julep mask does but this isn't drying like that one can be. My blackheads aren't as noticeable and it's very calming to the red areas of my skin. I use masks typically at night and with Queen Helene formulas, the improvement in my skin the next morning is always wonderful. This stuff is the best. <3

on 1/1/2015 7:39:00 AM

Great mask. My skin is both oily and dry, rarely "normal", I have hormonal breakouts. I'm 30. I have been washing my face with Desert Essence tea tree original face wash for the last months (only at night, you shouldn't clean your face in the morning unless you really need to) and i use a basic face scrub (St-Ives apricot scrub) and i do a mask 1-2 times per week, sometimes more.
This is amazing. It cleanses but keeps the moisture, my pores are gone, my complexion is glowing and even, I love it. I didn't notice any redness or reaction (the ingredients are not all natural unfortunately...) so i will keep buying!!
Thanks MUA!

on 11/28/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

wow, wow, wow! this stuff is my favorite. i heard some good things about it online and decided to buy a bottle on ebay. it was ridiculously cheap, so i had some doubts, but when it got here i tried it and as soon as i removed the mask my skin felt great. i've been using this stuff for months now and i love it. i use it once every one or two weeks. it really helped my skin a lot. it got rid of the redness, which is something i have a hard time managing. my skin is very sensitive and acne prone near my chin, but i didn't react negatively to this stuff. it's a great product. it makes you skin feel smooth and tight.

on 11/12/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- skin is soft
- not drying
- easy to apply

CONS

- scent
- does nothing for pores

COMMENTS: I didn't find this to do much. I do like the fact that it feels comfortable on. It's not really tight like other face masks and it's not drying at all. However, it didn't do anything besides leaving my skin soft (which I can get the same results with my other skincare products). The scent isn't my favorite, either.

Will not repurchase.

on 8/29/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My best friend packed me a sample of this in an old capsule bottle because that's how we roll. I was immediately impressed by the light gentle smell, and smooth consistency. As I applied this to my freshly dampened face, I noted how easy it was to apply. It didn't feel gloppy or heavy. I applied an opaque amount -- less than 2 tbsp in total. The mask began drying 10 minutes in, and at the 15 minute mark, it was perfectly tight on my face, ready to be cleansed away with a damp cloth or in the shower. The oiliest parts will remain darker/damp longer as the clay absorbs the dirt and oils, this will take longer to dry. It helped me better identify my problem areas for sure. It washed off beautifully leaving my skin clear, bright and refreshed. I applied a small amount of MAC Comfort Creme under my eyes and am forcing myself NOT to touch my face every two seconds now! I use this weekly. I picked up my 12oz tub from Sally's in Canada for $7.19 +tax ($7.59 sans membership) which will last me months. An absolute must have - looking forward to trying the Mint Julep version as well!

on 8/9/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best face mask ever! Its cheap & lasts forever & you get so much! I have oily skin & this helps so much for that. I just purchased my second bottle after a year and still have a good amount left in my first bottle i only use it when i notice my face getting oily. HG!!

on 6/17/2014 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've only had this mask for a short period of time..but holy this is amazing. It's saved my skin from MAC!

It really helps make my skin look good and not dull
i do this twice a week and my skins been great!

SO WORTH it
I got it in a tub

on 6/1/2014 2:50:00 AM

This and the mint masks are probably my favourite (least is grape). Makes my skin feel smoother, tighter, less oilier and it smells pretty darn good. Applies nicely and dries within 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I leave it over-night and it works perfectly (dries acne plus reduces the oiliness). I can go on forever... I use this back and forth with my mint one and the also Queen Helens scrub and cream cleanser and I can honestly say this line change my skin. It is so much healthier and clearer than before.

on 4/15/2014 4:20:00 PM

Completely amazed! I used this mask after a terrible breakout on my nose. I have very dry acne prone skin, but have never had a pimple on my nose until I used pore strip. The next day I wake up with THREE pimples on my nose. I remembered I bought this product a few months ago and decided to try it out. One use and my nose cleared up and minimized my pores. My skin is extremely soft now. The scent is light and rosey. Nice texture and easy application. I love it!

-Smooth, radiant skin
-Acne free complexion
-Blackheads all but forgotten
-Smaller pores
-A glow that gets compliments from total strangers

Honey, buy this product and your skin will definitely thank you. Just cleanse thoroughly and steam your pores for at least 5 mins before applying. Rinse dried mask off thoroughly and use a scrub that contains alpha hydroxy acid. Use a gentle astringent to remove any residue and finish with a quality moisturizer. Enjoy ;)

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3