August 21, 2014 | 1129 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mud Pack Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Jevans714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best face mask ever! Its cheap & lasts forever & you get so much! I have oily skin & this helps so much for that. I just purchased my second bottle after a year and still have a good amount left in my first bottle i only use it when i notice my face getting oily. HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

i've only had this mask for a short period of time..but holy this is amazing. It's saved my skin from MAC!

It really helps make my skin look good and not dull
i do this twice a week and my skins been great!

SO WORTH it
I got it in a tub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by kimmaria

This and the mint masks are probably my favourite (least is grape). Makes my skin feel smoother, tighter, less oilier and it smells pretty darn good. Applies nicely and dries within 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I leave it over-night and it works perfectly (dries acne plus reduces the oiliness). I can go on forever... I use this back and forth with my mint one and the also Queen Helens scrub and cream cleanser and I can honestly say this line change my skin. It is so much healthier and clearer than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by candijwise

Completely amazed! I used this mask after a terrible breakout on my nose. I have very dry acne prone skin, but have never had a pimple on my nose until I used pore strip. The next day I wake up with THREE pimples on my nose. I remembered I bought this product a few months ago and decided to try it out. One use and my nose cleared up and minimized my pores. My skin is extremely soft now. The scent is light and rosey. Nice texture and easy application. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by StilettoGlamourBarbie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

-Smooth, radiant skin
-Acne free complexion
-Blackheads all but forgotten
-Smaller pores
-A glow that gets compliments from total strangers

Honey, buy this product and your skin will definitely thank you. Just cleanse thoroughly and steam your pores for at least 5 mins before applying. Rinse dried mask off thoroughly and use a scrub that contains alpha hydroxy acid. Use a gentle astringent to remove any residue and finish with a quality moisturizer. Enjoy ;)

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by andyfries

I have had pretty dry skin this winter and this stuff doesn't help, but it does help if I have a breakout to clear it up. So I only use it if my face has broken out. The ingredients aren't great either it has parabens and a strong fragrance. I am going to continue using it but definitely won't repurchase or recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up at Sally's and used it last night. It made my face so smooth and soft! It does have an "old lady" smell for sure, which others have mentioned. But nonetheless, a great cheap mask! Mine came in huge tub so I just apply it with an extra foundation brush in order to avoid contamination.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this mask! I use it on alternating shower days with the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. This one has english clay in it to work as an effective pore cleanser. It is pretty tight on the face when allowed to dry before washing. After use, my pores are noticeably smaller in size. Also, it has an anti-inflammatory effect on any areas of break outs. Pimples are immediately dried out and diminished in size.

Now, this may not be the product for those complaining of sensitive skin. My skin goes through periods of breaking out and needs something sturdy to straighten it out.I do find that this mask acts as a preventative measure for those that have cleared their skin.

I have the Aztec healing clay sitting somewhere in a corner collecting dust since Queen Helene masks. I like that these masks are idiot proof and pre-mixed. Just apply and get on with your day.

Highly recommended. This is my HG product mask with the Mint Julep one. I plan to try the Grape Seed Extract mask as well. Cheap price for the amount of product. Not animal tested. Does contain some harsh chemicals. But I can't get clear skin using soap and water :)

I might opt for the large tub next time. The squeeze tube is great for those that don't like to get their hands as dirty.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Aliyourpally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This burned so so bad. It smelled like someone dumped roses in it, even though I liked roses it was so overpowering. I couldn't keep it on for more than 5 seconds. Ugh maybe I'll try again another time, but I doubt it'll stop burning.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Diamond4evr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I write this review, Let me tell you I have this stuff on my face right now and it's great! When I look in the mirror I can see the oils coming from my pores, which is sort of disgusting, but it's working. The smell is annoying after a while and it can be very messy, but the fact that my skin feels fresh and clean matters the most to me.