December 22, 2014 | 1718 users online

Fragrances - Yves Rocher - Moment de Bonheur

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by suewang610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this perfume! Smells fresh, floral. Also a bit sweet. It really does make me happy when I wear it, since the scent is so optimistic. Doesn't last long, but I don't really mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by hintay89

I love it , i feel very comfortable and happy when use this perfume . Rose at first , then a little sweet and green , rosy luxirious . But the sillage is weak .Last 4 hours

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by arrasarras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this nice fragrance but it doesn't last long. And the showergel and the bdylotion are not simmelair with the EDP, wich is OK by Comme une Evidence.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! I ordered a trial size version and feel in love, so I just ordered the full sized bottle! It reminds me of mark's Rebel Rose, which has been discontinued. This is my new favorite perfume, will def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

UPDATE: I can't get enough of this fragrance. I've now placed the bottle in my purse for re-application during the day and I get an instant mood lift every time I spray it. Just so feminine and light.

ORIGINAL: I don't know what possessed me to buy this. I have never really been a fan of anything that smelled of roses, but I was impelled to purchase this with my last YR order.

I'm very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful, light and not overpowering it is. Very clean, crisp and feminine smelling without having that 'mature' vibe to it.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last long, maybe 3 hours max.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a very fresh and young scent. It is like carefree bubbling joy! Easy to wear. It lacks the powdery notes which often gives perfumes the "old lady smell". Roses!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I have received this as a gift from my grandma, which I thought was so sweet. First I didnt like it at all, because it smelled too mature for me and at that time I hated any floral scent. One year later I decided to give it another try since its been sitting in my perfume collection for quiet a while. I actually really like it now. Its a true sweet rose scent, not cloyingly sweet just a natural sweet green floral. It is very subtle and inoffensive. If you love roses you will love this scent. Very effortless, clean and sophisticated.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by bleuciel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like it very very much. It's the first rose fragrance that I find appealing, all of the others are too powdery (Chloe, for example) or too old-lady like. This one smells delicate and fresh somehow, although in the past I would have never described a rose fragrance as fresh due to its sweet characteristic aroma. Its freshness gives it a modern note and it's appropriate for girls or women who want to smell very feminine, without being overly sweet or wear a celebrity-endorsed perfume.
The silage is not that great. I use about five sprays which makes it hard for anyone to be in my vicinity for the first 20', but then it dries down and after about two hours you can smell it only if you sniff the exact place where you sprayed the perfume. That works for me, it doesn't give me headaches.
I also like the bottle a lot. It keeps in line with the fragrance, delicate and feminine with its pastel colours and transparent glass. I got it with a 30% discount, so the price was alright. Would re-purchase if any discount should apply again.

LE: I'm changing my rating to 2 - there's a foul note arising from this fragrance. Not always, but it's there. It's rose, green and something almost fecal smelling. I don't get it. Would not re-purchase. My 30-ml bottle is 80% full and I will never use it. I also can't give it away knowing that it sometimes gives a nasty smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

I can't resist a rose fragrance so I added the Moment de Bonheur purse spray to a recent YR order. Moment de Bonheur is a light, fresh smelling rose, kind of green and a little sparkling, at least at first. It does have a slightly artificial drydown, which I find is the case with quite a few YR fragrances (but not all). This fragrance is young and girly smelling, but not overly sweet. It's very reminiscent of shampoo. It's pleasant enough but I won't be buying the full size -- I'll stick with YR Rose Absolue.