Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation

4.3

on 11/29/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have tried many many many foundations on my oily break out prone skin. If you name something- I have tried it- from Chanel to Shu eumura This is by far, the best. It covers. It stays on ALL day. It looks natural. It keeps my skin crystal clear, not a single blemish while using this. I get compliments all the time. Its at Whole Foods and it is cruelty free. Its really the best thing I have ever put on my face.

on 8/21/2012 9:56:00 PM

This product goes on without making me look caked or made up. I've been looking for something with more coverage, but so far I haven't found anything that feels as nice on my skin and makes my 40 something face look younger.

on 12/2/2011 2:06:00 PM

Very decent powder. I got it in light beige, the 2nd lightest shade. It looks very orangey in the compact but does not go on that way. I only use it as a setting powder so I cannot speak for it working as a foundation on its own. As a setting powder a little goes a long way and it gives a nice finish and helps to control my oil very well throughout the day. I don't like the sponge it comes with, it's too hard and will make the powder go on too thick if you use it and then it WILL look orangey on you. I usually use a powder brush and throughout the day I use blotting papers. On the rare occasion I do feel I need to touch up with powder I use a different sponge, one that's not so thick that will not pick up too much product. The price isn't cheap but not too steep... $25ish.