Gabriel Dual Powder Foundation

4.5

I decided to switch all of my foundation items to natural/organic and after reading the reviews decided to give Gabriel's line a try. I purchased this powder in Extra Light Beige and had been using it over their Pale Ivory liquid foundation to set it. I love both of them however I have found the liquid is not even needed. This powder is a great foundation by itself. I just use some concealer and then put this on as my foundation. It's light weight and has great coverage. Doesn't dry out my sensitive dry skin. The makeup lasts all day and if I feel for any reason it needs to be touched up all I have to do is use this powder to dab my face a little and whala! I will definitely be buying this again. My dry sensitive skin is very happy! I love the packaging. All I have to do is purchase a refill for the compact. Great for the environment! This is my new go to foundation!

on 11/29/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have tried many many many foundations on my oily break out prone skin. If you name something- I have tried it- from Chanel to Shu eumura This is by far, the best. It covers. It stays on ALL day. It looks natural. It keeps my skin crystal clear, not a single blemish while using this. I get compliments all the time. Its at Whole Foods and it is cruelty free. Its really the best thing I have ever put on my face.

on 8/21/2012 9:56:00 PM

This product goes on without making me look caked or made up. I've been looking for something with more coverage, but so far I haven't found anything that feels as nice on my skin and makes my 40 something face look younger.

on 12/2/2011 2:06:00 PM

Very decent powder. I got it in light beige, the 2nd lightest shade. It looks very orangey in the compact but does not go on that way. I only use it as a setting powder so I cannot speak for it working as a foundation on its own. As a setting powder a little goes a long way and it gives a nice finish and helps to control my oil very well throughout the day. I don't like the sponge it comes with, it's too hard and will make the powder go on too thick if you use it and then it WILL look orangey on you. I usually use a powder brush and throughout the day I use blotting papers. On the rare occasion I do feel I need to touch up with powder I use a different sponge, one that's not so thick that will not pick up too much product. The price isn't cheap but not too steep... $25ish.