November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Mer - The Eye Balm Intense

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by dahlialover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this very much, but I wouldn't buy it again on account of the price.
It moisturizes very well but isn't greasy, and it actually helped my dark circles slightly. I was only looking for some moisture, so when I woke up the next morning and noticed that my whole eye area looked better, I was impressed. Still, the price is a deal breaker for me, so that's why I took a point off of my overall rating and why I said I wouldn't buy it again. If I ever win the lottery, I will buy it, though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Walko

I had a generous sample and found this totally useless. This contains eucalyptus oil which is one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is. And this in a product to be used around THE EYES It also contains fragrance.Even if I saw results with this(which I didn't) I can't justify putting irritants like this around eyes or anywhere on the face. I have not been impressed by any of the La Mer products I've tried and this is no different.This is one to skip.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this eye cream. While the price tag is sometimes cost prohibitive for me, I buy it whenever I can afford the splurge. I really love the applicator tip, which is multi-purpose. It keeps the jar from getting full of germs from your hands, it's far gentler than using your fingers to apply it to the delicate under-eye skin, and it helps soothe the eyes with the cooling metal, helping with any puffiness. It's light enough to use during the day, and works well even with under eye concealer over it. At night I use it as a base layer, then use a heavier eye cream like Kiehl's Avocado on top of it for extra moisture. I noticed a definite improvement in fine lines, particularly on the outside corners and between the brows. The jar lasts about three months with twice daily use.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by jodichow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye balm worked really well the first few weeks and it seemed to hit the plateau. The puffiness noticeably went away to a certain degree but didn't help me with dark circles or fine lines at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Henab

I was looking for an eye cream to help with puffiness under the eyes. I have not used any other eye creams before this so can't really compare to other products. After using for a week I have noticed the puffiness is reduced. I didn't want to like this because of the price. I will have to search for cheaper alternatives, this would have been perfect for me otherwise.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a sample. It did not have any effects for me. On the other hand the La Mer eye concentrate worked very well for me. I will not be purchasing the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by JK23

I'm a big La Mer fan but this product did not seem to put a dent in the wrinkles under my eyes (pun intended). It moisturizes well and my concealer goes on smoothly over it but for the price I expect more performance than just moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish this wasn't so expensive, but it works really well. I received a sample of it during a bonus and it has lasted a long time. I use it during the day. It works well under makeup and is very moisturizing without being greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by MsCleopatra

I have been using this eye balm (well the older version and now this one) since I was 19 religiously , I'm turning 40 next month and do not have a single wrinkle in sight! Everyone ask me what I use and can't believe my age or that my eyes look like I'm in my 20's! I'm not sure it reverses aging but it definitely helps keep them at bay! TIP: always take a little and rub It in between fingers and warm it up (I also blow on it a little) to activate the cream ...then apply!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SkinCareFiend

This is a top if the line product. If you are consistent with it, it will change your life. I absolutely love this product, and using it in conjunction with the Clarisonic Opal is the best combination ever