October 30, 2014 | 1464 users online

Moisturizers - Sana - Hadanomy Collagen Milk

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Missybearbear

This product is light weight and absorbs quickly! I have very sensitive skin and it has not caused any breakouts for me. It smells very nice and a little bit goes a long way. However, it's not very moisturizing. My skin still feels dry after applying. I use this product on top of my daily and nightly moisturizer just to have a little more moisture. Unfortunately, because it is not moisturizing enough for me, I will not be repurchasing the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jooliaax

I had high hopes for this product! I really loved the packaging at first. However, I noticed that when i applied this product on my face i would break out, especially in my t-zone. Maybe this product is slightly too moisturising for my combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

A very nice lotion with light rose scent, good for normal to dry skin type, it make my face soft without oily, this milk lotion is so much better than the cream from the same brand! I love it! 180 ml for 22$CDN at Pacific Mall, Toronto.