Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #13

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Top quality formula. Rick, deep black. Good for smoky eyes or as an eyeliner. As creamy of a consistency a powder could ever be. Best formula I've tried.

on 1/22/2012 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a lot of fun to use--and fun to touch--the creamy powder is divinely soft, it has an almost spongy texture. EXTREMELY PIGMENTED deep rich black...it has a tiny bit of deep navy blue shimmer that is difficult to see unless you use a thicker layer, but the very subtle shimmer keeps it from being flat. The jars with plastic inner lids are not the most convenient so I only gave it a 4 for packaging. An excellent liner color for me, but I prefer pencils/liquid liners.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is the richest, most pigmented, blackest black I've ever had the pleasure of purchasing. In one swipe, it gives the smoothest application with no fuss. The texture of this eyeshadow/liner is the most amazing I've felt. I used this with the new eyes to kill #19 all over the lid, and #13 on the outer v blended up and in towards the middle of my crease. I then used the gold color in wet n' wild's Vanity palette to blend between #19 and 13. To finish the look, I used the matte highlighter from the Vanity palette and #13 as my eye liner. The overall look of it came out beautifully! The best part about a color that's so richly pigmented as this one is having to deal with ZERO fallout. This is definitely unique and worth the investment.