October 23, 2014 | 952 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Buche de Noel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite cleanser that LUSH makes!

I usually don't like scrubs for everyday cleansing. The irritate my skin very easily. However, these granules are so small and smooth that I've been using this everyday for two months and I'm had no problems with irritation.

This smells heavenly. To me, it smells like orange, cranberry and brandy. Yummy!

You only need a small, pea sized amount for your face. When I feel like doing a more intense scrub, I'll use a little more. I use this only in the morning and use a separate cleanser to take off my makeup at night. And for using this for two months, very little is gone. This is going to last a long time!

I really wish that this wasn't limited to the holiday time! I liked this a lot more than Angels on Bare Skin, but I'll use that one again when this one runs out.

You should really check this out when it comes out again. I really hope LUSH brings it back! I'd be very upset if they didn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Maus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, i live the smell and other than that it is a good exfoliater. I always thought I need harsh exfoliation but that just makes my skin break out. I got this in the Christmas 50% sale for 5€ but it is really overpriced!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by RinaMY

I have oily tzone, dry cheeks and whiteheads all over my face. After using this cleanser, my skin is smoother and it feels so soft. There's not much whiteheads left and the ground almonds is really gentle for everyday use. The only setback about the cleanser is the smell but other than that, it's THE one for me ! I wish they have it all year round though

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by cpapa

Maybe I got a bad batch? The scent of mine was terrible!! The Nori (seaweed) was completely overwhelming and actually made me gag. Mind you, I am not sensitive to smells, and like Nori as food quite a lot. The combination of semi-sweet with seaweed was just bad. Smell before you buy…what a shame, I like Lush products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG cleanser. Love the scent, love how my skin feels - before I got this I was using angels on bare skin and this is similar in texture but more moisturizing. Only way it could be better is skipping the cranberries, they're annoying to rub in and don't really add anything to the product.
Price - fairly expensive to buy but I find the smaller pots of lush cleanser lasts 2-3months so probably cheap in the long run.
Packaging is fairly bland but if you save up your empty pots and return 5 you get a free lush face mask which is awesome.

I plan on buying 2 big tubs and freezing them to use for the rest of the year!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has made my skin angel soft BUT why oh god why all off the lush products are causing me getting pimples :((( very nice cleanser though... Highly recommend it...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by lambchop124

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't get the hype about this cleanser! It's just exactly the same as angels on bare skin but with Christmassy stuff and scent added. Too exfoliating for me to use more than a few times a week and I don't like the smell (though others might)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by phyliciamonique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product. Because of this cleanser I became obsessed with Lush Cosmetics. It's very gentle on my skin even with the bits of almond and cranberry and smells good enough to eat! I have very dry skin in the winter and this has definitely helped make my skin softer. The only bad things about this product is the fact that its a little messy and its seasonal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a tub of this because it was 50 percent off in the Lush store. That was actually the only reason (that and the fact that I had run out of AoBS) so when I got home and read that this was quite akin to Angels on Bare Skin I was very pleased with my purchase.
The smell is lovely. Very doughy and edible.
The little bits of fruit and the nori seaweed give this cleanser a lovely touch, but also make it quite hard to apply. I think it is even more gentle that AoBS and that it does not cleanse just as well. It does leave my skin super soft.
When I use AoBS I rarely have even the slightest blemish. But now I see some pimples on my chin and forehead. But that could also be because I have to study a lot for my mid year exams, so I'm eating pretty unhealthy and I'm constantly touching my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by wanilkaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best Lush stuff. I love it. Very soft scrub. Amazingly clean while the skin is not dry, but beautifully hydrated. I'm so sad that it's only limited edition.