April 19, 2014 | 886 users online

Loose Powders - Everyday Minerals - Bamboo Face Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by MissK4012

I've been using Everyday Minerals Bamboo Face Powder for a little over a month and it has it's good and bad sides. I have this is Light and it matches my fair skin perfectly.
The good:
Cheap.
Blends beautifully and matches my skin well. My skin really looks stunning right after application.
Only needs touch ups once or twice in a long day - my skin usually requires touching up every hour or two so this is a vast improvement.
The bad:
The little slide top in the package is a great idea - but there is a tiny bit of space between the sifter and the plastic cover which allows product to escape so if I carry this is my purse a lot of powder escapes. It doesn't spill out of the package or anything, but it makes opening the case and application messier than necessary.
I think the coconut-based lysine they use to make it less dry-looking is clogging my pores. All the other ingredients I have used before without problems - but after a few weeks of use my pores started to look larger, get very clogged and I am getting many more little whiteheads than I have before.
Overall: If it doesn't clog your pores, it's really a great powder, very affordable, and natural. If you're sensitive to coconut products though, steer clear of this.