November 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Blush - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Radiant Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff !!! It's matte with a sheen Im not sure what color I have but it's a peach color and it's beautiful on the skin it kinda has a built in highlighter but not Sparkley at all. It makes you glow !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lips2397

I was at victoria's secret,and this was in a 75% off bin!!It was only 2.50,what a steal!!The color i purchased was fresh love,it is slightly shimmery but looks very natural.It is very smooth and pigmented,and stays on decently.If you can still find it in your local victoria's secret,get it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

FIVE OUT OF FIVE LIPPIES FOR SURE, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. The color is SO FREAKIN RICH! If that makes sence....the color goes on beautifully! I got a peachy color, not sure what color though. It looks so natural. $9. Can't beat that! I'm just overwhelmed. Words cannot decribe my love for this product. IF YOUR DEBATING WHETHER TO BUY IT OR NOT, DO IT. DO IT NOOOOWW. (: <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thanks goodness I have came across to this product on MUA sometime last year or I would have missed it since I just visited a VS store few days ago and learn that it been d/ced :[

Anyway, I have this in flutter and fresh love. Fresh love is definitely my fave in ALL of those blushes I have own. It is a beautiful medium coral pink color. Flutter is a color that I usually would not pick up at all, in the package, it is a very bright hot pink color, but when apply on skin, it shows as a rosy flush. These babies are very pigmented, and all you need is just a swipe or two with very light hands. The lasting power is just as good as the color show off. Just so sad why VS gotta d/c this?!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Flushed, the darker pink, and Fresh Love. Fresh love is a pretty peach, nice for everyday. I broke this blush dropping it, so be careful! Other than that, these blushes are GREAT quality, definitely worth the price you pay for these. They are always on sale if you buy $20 worth of beauty rush products. I find they last all day on me, especially if I use a high quality foundation first. GET THEM!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

These were a surprised because they are that good! I was there killing time when I saw these and two for $12, how can I say no. So, I purchased Dollface and Peach something. I haven't tried the peachy one, yet. I've been using Dollface. It has staying power. They remind me of Tarte 12-hour amazonian blush. I have four of the Tarte's but I've been using VS' blushes lately. They have a slight shimmer and just enough to forego the highlight. I love them and more than likely, I will repurchase them.

Dollface is a perfect pink and buildable. So, usually a swipe or two wil be more than enough to get me thru a 12-hour day. I've been using Dollface for nearly three weeks and I had yet to make dent. That alone is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by AmyFay

Love this blush. I'm pale and have this in Pure Love. It's very pigmented and the coverage is awesome. It will last forever because you don't need that much. The packaging is basic and plain but who needs a brush that you won't use anyways??

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kdfariss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! The only downside is that there are only three shades, which can be a little limiting, but it is a fantastic product all the same. The shade I have is very pigmented and has lasted a long time. It does have a little bit of shimmer, but it is not too gaudy. I am looking forward to trying the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have to say, I didn't expect much from this blush, but I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it! I have the shade Flutter- a bright, beautiful, buildable pink. Flutter is one of those colors that looks intimidating and potentially garish in the pan, but is natural and glowy when it's actually on your face. So pretty.
The blush itself is actually well-milled, goes on very smoothly, and blends well. I've never tried any other Victoria's Secret makeup-related stuff, but they seem to be about middle of the road in terms of quality, and are priced accordingly. I'll gladly shell out another 7 bucks for this blush; you get plenty of decent product for the money. I hope to try the shade Fresh Love soon (Pink Love looks too light for me), and other Vicky's makeup thingies as well! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Pshduhalex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color Fresh love is a beautiful, slightly shimmer peachy/coral shade that looks great when I'm tan or fair. It can go on sheer or really be built up and has great lasting power. One of my favorite blushes, so glad I bought it on impulse!