November 24, 2014 | 1335 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - The Melting Snowman bath melt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's not perfect but it is pretty good. I couldn't smell it in the bath at all but when I got out I could smell it on me and it's a pleasant scent. It also left a film on my skin that I didn't mind (usually I do). The chocolate chips were really gross.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by jadetanya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'd heard wonderful things about the bath melts at Lush for ages, so jumped at the chance to try one out while it was on sale after Christmas! It smells gorgeous (though that's gone once it enters the water) and makes your skin feel lovely and smooth. However, mine needed quite a lot of help to dissolve and I didn't feel it was anything special or different to any of the bath ballistics available at Lush such as butterball.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

This little guy is so adorable! He melted away in about 5-10 minutes and afterward left little bits of oil at the top of the water. And after I got out of the bath my skin was so soft! I shaved my legs before putting him in the water and my legs were super soft without feeling greasy afterwards. If you don't want a lot of the oil left on your skin then maybe use half of this melt but if you really want to be moisturized then use all of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by heyitscaty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister got a huge lush "gift box" for her birthday and this little guy was in it. I asked her if I could try something from the box, since I had heard so much about this brand but never tried it myself. She said yes and I picked the Melting Snowman.
Like the other reviews described, the water turned like white and milky. After staying in the bath for about 10 minutes, I came out and my skin felt so soft and the sweet smell of the Melt lingered in my skin.
This was the first Lush product I ever tried, and I must admit, I was quite impressed! Loved the experience (the little Snowman melting in the water :P) and the results!
Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Melting Snowman was the first Lush bath melt I have ever used and I LOVED IT! The shape of it was soo cute and when I put it in the water, it immediately started to melt and make my water opaque and milky. It smells delicious, like cocoa butter and marzipan. It made my skin feel very, very soft and moisturised. I suffer from flakey heels and when I got out of the bath, my heels were not dry or flakey at all, a first for me! I absoultely loved this product and wish it was available all year round but now I will definitely try more Lush bath melts. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

this cute little snowman smells like almond and chocolate. after i dropped it in my pre-run bath, it instantly began to slowly melt into this milky, oily, moisturising goodness. after, it left my skin so soft, that i could have gone without further moisturising. i also stayed in the bath a very long time finishing a book, and the scent and quality of this remained in the water.
now on to the scent; it smells very sweet and cakey, but in a milky way, and the smell from the product translates so nicely into the water, and even on to your skin afterwards! it's a very pampering. i want to buy more!
i only rated packaging a 4, because my snowman's little head fell off!