April 20, 2014 | 919 users online

Polishes - Orly - Frolic

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG! This is AMAZING! This gorgeous nail polish is a spectacular medium purple creme limited edition color from the "Happy Go Lucky" collection and I'm predicting this will be one of my obsessions over Summer (I live in New Zealand so it IS that time of year right now). The application was superb - I've NEVER tried a nail polish with application as amazing as this. One coat and I had perfect, full coverage! I used two coats only out of habit and because I can't believe it's OK to only use one coat of nail polish but really, I didn't need to do that. The rubber lid made it super-easy to grip and the brush was the perfect size to achieve neat, accurate application easily in 3 strokes per nail. This purple is so cheerful and so much fun - it's perfect! I'm going to buy more so that I have a supply when they stop making it. The photo above was taken in sunlight (with CND Sticky Base Coat and Seche Vite top coat). It leans slightly neon and it makes my skin look tanned (my skintone is NC20).