July 25, 2014 | 2007 users online

Polishes - Orly - Frolic

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The most ugliest nail polish I've ever own! I ordered mine from Head2ToesBeauty.com and I was so excited to get it since I had been trying to find it for a long time already. I was so dissapointed. Instead of a vibrant purpley orchid color I got the most hideous malve pink shade which is suitable only for women aged 50+. I am extremely dissapointed, I don't know if they have changed the shade but my Frolic looks nothing like the swatches I've seen.. If someone has the ''authentic'' purpley Frolic and you would to sell it, please contact me via private message! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG! This is AMAZING! This gorgeous nail polish is a spectacular medium purple creme limited edition color from the "Happy Go Lucky" collection and I'm predicting this will be one of my obsessions over Summer (I live in New Zealand so it IS that time of year right now). The application was superb - I've NEVER tried a nail polish with application as amazing as this. One coat and I had perfect, full coverage! I used two coats only out of habit and because I can't believe it's OK to only use one coat of nail polish but really, I didn't need to do that. The rubber lid made it super-easy to grip and the brush was the perfect size to achieve neat, accurate application easily in 3 strokes per nail. This purple is so cheerful and so much fun - it's perfect! I'm going to buy more so that I have a supply when they stop making it. The photo above was taken in sunlight (with CND Sticky Base Coat and Seche Vite top coat). It leans slightly neon and it makes my skin look tanned (my skintone is NC20).