Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser with Pomegranate actually turned out to be one of my favorite cleansers because it's just that—a basic, everyday cleanser that I'd use to remove the dirt & oil that builds up throughout the day. I use this while in the shower & it makes my skin looking brighter & less tired. If you're looking for something to remove heavier makeup at the end of the day, I'd skip this.

This cleanser actually smells fruity like pomegranate & has strawberry seeds all through it. The cleanser itself is thick like a gel, but it does lather & it does rinse easily. When it comes to basic cleansing, my skin looks & feels a lot better than it does when I use other skincare products! I like this cleanser & would definitely recommend it. It's around $7, but I've been seeing it for $4.

Note: other scents are Mandarin Orange & Pineapple

on 4/24/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really like this product .I know its a bit different for everyone but my personal experience is that its gentle on my skin , it leaves my face smooth anf its great for a basic face cleanser!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I think they've discontinued this now - it's off the shelf at my drugstore and on sale. It's a great basic cleanser, not too drying. I like the texture of this & the pump packaging. It works great on my olay cleansing brush. Only thing I'm not a fan of is all the red dye that's in this.. I don't think it's really necessary. I really enjoyed this cleanser and would try another scent if I could find it.

on 5/25/2013 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOOOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love everything about it. I love the smell, the texture, and the finish product, not to mention the way it can wake my skin up at any point during the day. It's fruity, youthful and an amazing every-day cleanser, and it's light and gentle. I recommend this to anyone from very little to moderate acne who just want their skin to be washed and awakened. This is perfect. I enjoy the strawberry seeds because it assures you that they're using some natural ingredients. It's a great cleanser for people (especially tweens and teens) who are just starting in skin care. Nothing can compare :)

Good basic cleanser, similar to the yellow bottle version (which I prefer to this one). It smells nice and cleanses well. I would only use a tiny pea-sized amount with my Clarisonic. It doesn't irritate my skin, but maybe it is a tad bit drying... Then again it is winter and dry here.

on 2/9/2013 8:46:00 PM

Really good smell, it leaves the skin feeling clean and awake, and has super cute packaging ! I got it on sale for only 3$ ! I really recommend .

I haven't use C&C products for so many years because I never think their products are very good. I was attracted to the packaging of this cleanser and I needed a cheap drugstore facial cleanser at that time. It smells nice and the pump dispenses an adequate amount of product. The "strawberry seeds" designed for massaging is fun to use (it pops after a few rubs). I wasn't expecting much when I bought this product, but after using it I also didn't think it had very great cleansing ability. Considering this product is designed for oily/combination skin, it's a below average product because it doesn't clean dirt and/or grease very well.

on 12/30/2012 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this in stores and was attracted by the claims and packaging. (I know, smart right?)

I tried it out and I really liked the smell and texture. After a few more seconds of using it, my face began to burn and my eyes and nose water. I had a terrible reaction! I do have mildly sensitive skin, but I wasn't expecting this at all.

Sigh. I had to give it away to my friend.

on 2/27/2012 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's a nice cleanser, not overly drying, and smells great, but I wish there wasn't so much red dye in it.

on 2/15/2012 3:58:00 AM