October 24, 2014 | 1020 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths - combination/oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are a HG must have item in my daily routine. I use these not on a daily basis but more often than the usual cleanser and washcloth routine. They remove makeup extremely well and my face feels clean and residue free. They don't make me break out and they are excellent when I'm feeling tired or lazy. I love that they are dry you can pack a week's worth in your luggage and they take up no space at all. I keep these on hand at all times. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My face was going through a hormonal break down: painful cysts and clogged pores on my cheeks and chin. I tried using my usual trusted products to no avail. I figured my skin needed a change and headed to the drugstore. I remember using these when I was younger and they were a bit harsh for my skin but worked well, so I decided to try them out again in hopes that they might do the trick. Well, they did. I happy to report that my skin has cleared and it looks so much better than before. I use the Olay night cream for aging skin and the complete moisturizer for day time. I think I will stick to this regimen for now. You do have to cut these cloths in half to get more for your money. They lather beautifully and leave my skin soft and clean. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by dorororo

HG product!!! I've been using this for as long as I can remember!

Each box comes with 33 cloths, but I always cut them in half to get 66 ones which are good enough. If I wear a face full of makeup (foundation, waterproof makeup) I only really use half a sheet to remove everything. Use the coarser side to remove the makeup. Sometimes when I wear minimal makeup, I even rip the halfsies into two and 1/4 of a cloth is perfect!!! Also, you only need a bit of water. Too much, and the soap is gone.

It doesn't do anything for your skin like fix the skin tone, tighten it, or anything. It just cleans. And it does it well. I highly recommend it.

My only problem is I feel like I'm contributing to a lot of waste and not doing my part in saving the environment.