October 24, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lips - Collection 2000 - Cream Puff - Moisturising Lip Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Cotton Candy: A lovely, moisturising flattering MLBB colour for me. Just the kind of everyday girly pink that I obsess over. The only disappointment is that I feel I don't get a lot of product and it transfers, but overall I would repurchase and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Perfectbody

I own #cotton candy and #fairy cake. Love both of them, especially #fairy cake is quite orange shade with make my face looks brighter.

I always pick them traveling with me 'cuz it lasts long on my lips no need often re-apply.

The price is very affordable, good quality but pay less!

Wish the collection would make more and more color shades. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these on a whim from the supermarket of all places! And I must admit I was totally surprised!! I got the nude shade and cotton candy and they are beautiful - the cotton candy is a gorgeous dusty pink and the nude is a nice classic nude shade. They sit beautifully on the lips and lasted on me for a good 4 hours (I had breakfast and drank ALOT of coffee with it on) it didn't budge or dry out until about lunch time and I put some lip balm on and it was back to its gorgeous matte finish - I would definitely recommend it's cheap and very cheerful!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by hannahmarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Cotton Candy and love it! It's so velvety and gives a gorgeous long lasting matte colour.
It's not very moisturising, I have dry lips so I put on lots of lipbalm and save it for occasional wear, also I put some lipbalm on before applying and sometimes on after. Also like it with 'Sweet Pea' boots naturals moisture shine lipstick on top for a slightly shiny finish.
Cute packaging, maybe a bit small but it's only £2.99 and it's a lot cheaper than other matte lip glosses.
This is more a creamy almost-lipstick than a gloss, which is what I wanted because I hate sticky gloss on my lips. Only downside is how drying this is, doesn't look too good on chapped lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought two of these and have been using them every once in a while for a couple of years now so I feel that I can give a well-informed review.
Well here it is: these are pretty rubbish.
To go into more detail: initially, the application is smooth, the colour goes on evenly (and the shades are very pretty) and the finish is matte/ satiny. However after literally a couple of minutes, these become very very drying to my lips, gathering into places and sometimes even making flakes appear on my lips when they weren't there before. The solution I found is to 1. apply 2. wait for the product to dry 3. apply lip balm. This way the lip cream stays even for longer, and will even last through a drink or two, BUT the problem is that the finish changes to a more glossy one, which isn't what I want.
I suppose the main problem is that these are very drying, so I won't be buying any more of them, however cheap they may be.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the first MATTE lipcream/gloss that ive used & I cant say its all that bad - in fact, I quite like it.
The texture is smooth, velvety, easy to apply, smells AMAZING (think creme brule) & the product is so cheap its almost free :)
I purchased the colour "Powder Puff" which is a neutral skin tone which I discovered lasted really well through wear & didnt rub off on my glass at all....only had to reapply after eating.
Really surprised by the quality,
would highly recommend this sweet product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really didn't like this product, the colour came out a lot lighter than it looked and its was so dry and cakey, probably doesnt help that i hate matte lipsticks aha, but i didn't think this was moisturising at all, wouldnt purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Morefine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love the smell on the product. Gives a nice creamy matte look that doesn't rub off easily. On the downside however, it accentuates any dry flakey bits on your lips. Really love the smell too, a bit vanilla cream-ish.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Robynmacc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't really like this product as it went dry very quickly and filled in all the cracks on my lips. It's also very small so doesn't last long and the product doesn't stay on for log either. I was quite excited about this product however I was really disappointed once I tried it! I'm definitely not buying this product again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have all four shades and these are amazing they go on creamy and then turn matte my favourite is cotton candy not sure if they are good for dry lips if your lips aren't dry I think you can't really go wrong with these they are dirt cheap too