December 24, 2014 | 1248 users online

Brows - Illamasqua - Brow and Lash Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! I'm on my second tube, and this is actually my first makeup thing I have re-purchased. It doesn't cost a fortune (approx. 19 USD) and keeps my free-spirited brows in place. It doesn't flake or look overwhelming: it's better than any hair gel I have unsuccessfully tried. It keeps brows perfect whole day everyday! Until you wash your face, you don't have to think about checking them.
The gel is clear and the applicator is a typical cheap-mascara wand. It deposits the right amount of gel.
With daily use, the tube lasted me 8 months, compared to Benefit brow gel, which lasted me 3 months - and costs more for less.
Recommend and have and will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MarleyXavier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had this brow gel for just under a year now and it's the best i've tried, as a 20 year old male i like to keep my eyebrows looking sharp and in place, this definitely does that. 3 girls in my work have gone and bought this and love it too! excellent product, holds all day until i wash it off. Would buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I shied away from buying brow gel for years after some bad experiences as a teen with that clear mascara goop that promises "can also be use as a brow gel" but is just sticky, clumpy and makes brows look like you've put hair gel on them.

But after hearing a rave review from a male friend who uses this on his very full, masculine brows to tame them, without looking like his brows are "done", I decided to give this a go. I use a Shu brow pencil to fill in then just a very light brush through of this gel to keep the hairs in place. It's not sticky or cakey, and it keeps my brows looking tidy all day.

The applicator is great, a decent wand and the opening of the tube is narrow enough that it removes all the excess product so you can apply as much or as little of the gel as you need with no bother at all. Don't know how I lived without this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been searching for this all of my life! A brow gel that actually lasts! I have very very pale eyebrows (being a natural ginge) but I like to experiment with hair colour, so I'm currently dark brown. So I need the eyebrows..... I use MAC Taupe Impeccable Eyebrow Pencil which is the perfect colour. But for years I've used just a normal cheap clear mascara (mainly Collection 2000 or Boots Natural Collection for 1.99) to set the brows - but the brow colour never lasted and I had to touch up after a few hours. But no more!!! This stuff is great. Do your brows with your chosen product, then brush this clear gel over them (using a cotton bud to tidy up if needed) - and Bob's your auntie!! Perfect set brows for at least 10 hours. I have no idea how I ever lived without this.