April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Natural Instincts - Medium Auburn

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kaykay100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE NATURAL INSTINCTS NEW FORMULA (CREME OR LIQUID)!!! IT IS IN THE STORES NOW. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO!! Some people are saying that their hair is falling out in clumps after more than one application. This new formula has many problems:

1) is extremely drying and causes hair to feel like straw which nothing seems to help

2) causes hair to be very hard to manage and lose volume and curl. It is very hard to style your hair after using this product - it causes it to go flat due to an over-conditioning agent which is supposed to offset the harsh chemicals used, but doesn't.

3) causes hair to be very frizzy

4) the tube of conditioner which comes with the kit causes hair to be even frizzier

5) the renewal packet has been recalled because it turns your hair strange colors.

There is more but due to time and space, I won't continue. Save yourselves and your friends - spread the word. Don't buy Natural Instincts unless they go back to their old formula which was excellent. We feel like we can't trust Clairol anymore. What responsible company would allow this kind of product to be put on the market?
Everyone is entitled to one mistake, but will they correct it by going back to the good formula? Time will tell.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not cover my grays at all. Waste of my time and money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been coloring my hair at home for several years. I use Clairol and L'oreal products regularly. Recently I wanted to just "freshen" my hair. I have natually red hair and color to keep the grays at bay. I thought I would try a semi permanent color in a shade complimentary to the Clairol product I had used in the past. WORST MISTAKE. I now have unevenly toned magenta hair. I followed the directions to the letter. Evenly distribute to ends, leave on for no more than 10 minutes, etc. I am so sad. It looks horrible.