October 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Conditioner - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Carrots Leave-In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by annikatova

As always, this product is great in that it is paraben, petroleum, and sls free. The product is directed towards people with "normal to dry hair". While I have normal/oily hair, I have very dry ends because I have some separation anxiety with the brittle, heat damaged 2.5-3 inch ends of my hair. I run daily, so I have to wash my hair once every two days before it gets too gross. This product was okay when I used very little on the ends only. However, it just felt too heavy anywhere above the ends and I felt the need to wash my hair more often when I had applied it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by maggiealisa

Fantastic leave in! I try to use mostly natural products, and I have been using Shea Moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Milk, which is also amazing, but I get bored using the same thing all of the time. I saw this at Target and snatched it up, because I've tried the Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers shampoos and conditioners before, and loved them. This is no exception! It's got a very rich texture, and surprisingly very little product is needed for my abnormally thick hair. I can see this 6 ounce bottle lasting 6-8 months. I definitely recommend for people with very thick/coarse hair, but I could see it being a bit heavy for people with thin/fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The fact that this is a 96% natural product is what drew me in. It works adequately and keeps your hair from being too dry. The price is low compared to other leave-in conditioners. I have skin allergies and this does not cause me to break out in rashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by lavenderowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because it was a new product. It is definitely stronger than most leave-in conditioners I have tried in the past. Because my hair is very thin it didn't need much of the conditioner to begin with. It did help moisturize my hair and the argan oil was a great addition to this conditioner, but for my hair, it left it dry at times. Probably better for people with thicker hair than mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Jessiebanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a new product from Yes to Carrots and it's absolutely amazing. It's affordable like all their other products and it's so effective. I have AA hair that tends to dry very stiff and tangled no matter how it feels after I get out of the shower and this product both detangles and moisturizes. I don't have to use a ton of product, I feel like girls with thick or curly hair know what I mean, and it doesn't weigh my hair down either so I can flat iron it without it looking bad. It has a fairly pleasant smell compared to the Shampoo and Conditioner's scent, which I'm not that fond of.

You get a lot of great product for your buck and I think this is definitely more useful than the Yes To Cucumber Leave-In Conditioner. I feel like most of us needing a leave-in need something heavier than what that product had to offer. The Argan oil definitely helps my hair's overall condition.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No