October 25, 2014 | 839 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Copper Charm

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by angelzplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think my lips are way too dark for this color but it does look good wit the rest if my skin. I love the gold-brown color that looks nude on my lips. My only thing is i wish I could have tried it on in the store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color seems to have the wrong name. But, that's good because I wasn't looking for a copper color anyway. This color is more of a shimmery brown with gold undertones and a touch of plum/ mauve. Still very warm without being orangey or pinky. Probably will end up being one of my favorites. It's that kind of color that I've been looking for because for some reasons there's a lot of pretty colors that don't stay true. I've had problems with Lacquered Brown and Dazzling Plum when they fade away they turn fuschia. That's not the look I'm going for. But, copper charm has enough gold undertones to fade nicely into a natural color.

It goes so nice with my light pink eyeshadow from my Loreal Star Secrets Eyeshadow quad (Aishwarya Rai's).

The formula is fine, creamy and smooth. This particular color is long lasting on me. The frostier colors in this line have trouble, in my opinion, with being oilier, but this shade is shimmery without being frosty or greasy. Very pretty. Although it is in the naturals line, I don't see it looking that great on cooler skin gals.