April 19, 2014 | 1936 users online

Concealers - Coastal Scents - Eye Brightener in LIGHT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this product a try and was pleasantly pleased with it! After moisturizing my face well (post cleansing), I tried it as a concealer and applied over the dark areas under my eyes. The slight peach tint hid it well. The product dries to a velvety finish and did not crease. It works okay as a lid primer too for shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

Though it's advertised as an undereye corrector, i find a better use in it as a concealer since it creases and gets into the fine lines of my undereyes like no other. Because of the peachy tone of the color, i find that it covers acne scars really well! Especially in conjunction with my MUFE Full Cover concealer, it's like perfection, giving the illusion of a flawless face. It is VERY pigmented, meaning that you'll only need a pea sized amount to cover your trouble areas. I got it on sale for 5.95 but it's usually around 9-10 dollars. With that being said though, you won't have to purchase more than once at a time, as it does last a fair deal (i've had this for almost 7 months and i still have more than half of it left). I am an nc30-35 in Mac, and warm golden in Revlon colorstay, and light works perfect for me! You should try! If not as a concealer then as an undereye corrector as it does cover well and is a fraction of the cost of Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ForeverTheSickestDes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product, it works great for dark under eye circles and brightens them. This is the first one I've gotten for under eyes and loved!! I'll forsure repurchase this again. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Clalog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer in the entire world!! Doesn't settle in to my fine lines and looks so natural..!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

A very quick review onto which I'll elaborate when I have more time.

*I learned about this from EmilyNoel83/BeautyBroadcast, and read more great reviews by Googling the product by name.

*It's PEACH-colored. Not peachy, but peach.
*It's in a cute chubby blue tube with lots of product, regular price is $9.95 for 20 mls.
*While not sold as a concealer per se, I find that this serves as concealer on my dark, crinkly undereyes.
*Can be used as a color-corrector under your regular concealer.
*The texture is light but the product is pigmented. It covers! It color-corrects! It doesn't crease! It lasts all day!

I purchased my first tube at 40% off....it arrived so quicky and I loved it so much that I bought another from the same sale. This review is for the shade LIGHT; this product is available in four shades.

List of ingredients:
Water (Aqua\Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polysilicone-11, Alumina, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/10 Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Laureth-4, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

Bobbi Brown and Eve Pearl's prices a bit too dear? TRY THIS!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No