October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Indulging cleansing milk

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Nida007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nivea cleansers are extremely good! The one i use is for "combination to oily skin". It takes off makeup quickly and doesnt need and hard scrubbing involved as the makeup easily melts away on to this product and leaves your skin soft and supple! Ive been a fan of thier cleansers since more than 2 years now! It wont let you down!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by ascatterheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works well and it doesn't sting if it gets into your eyes. It costs about 6-7 US dollars. The packaging would have been better if it was transparent. I would buy this again though.

Oh also, I massage it into the skin then wipe it with a damp cotton disc. It works best this way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I luv this cleansing milk so much , it helps very much when I'm too lazy to wash my face at the end of the day to remove my makeup .. It removes makeup very effectively yet gently ... Funny story I have once used this on my 5 years daughter face after she painted her face with colored ink pencil .it removed it so easily and didn't irritated her sensitive skin ...I used it around my eye too ..it leaves my skin moisturized and supple ...love...it's a staple to me