Nivea Indulging cleansing milk

on 9/30/2015 4:23:00 PM

This cleanser is so good

- the smell is so nice and soft
-rich creamy texture
-easily removes makeup
-leaves face so moist and dewy
-won't break me out
- stays a long period of time
-price is relatively cheap

on 9/29/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Nivea cleansers are extremely good! The one i use is for "combination to oily skin". It takes off makeup quickly and doesnt need and hard scrubbing involved as the makeup easily melts away on to this product and leaves your skin soft and supple! Ive been a fan of thier cleansers since more than 2 years now! It wont let you down!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This works well and it doesn't sting if it gets into your eyes. It costs about 6-7 US dollars. The packaging would have been better if it was transparent. I would buy this again though.

Oh also, I massage it into the skin then wipe it with a damp cotton disc. It works best this way.

on 11/27/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I luv this cleansing milk so much , it helps very much when I'm too lazy to wash my face at the end of the day to remove my makeup .. It removes makeup very effectively yet gently ... Funny story I have once used this on my 5 years daughter face after she painted her face with colored ink pencil .it removed it so easily and didn't irritated her sensitive skin ...I used it around my eye too leaves my skin moisturized and supple's a staple to me