Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion with SPF 15

4.2

Water (Aqua), Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylpropanediol, Cetearth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate Butytospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hyrodlyzed Milk Protein, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glyvol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palimitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, ButylphenylMethylpropional, A-lsomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

on 4/14/2015 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

has really helped to sooth my eczema on my face when nothing the doctor said would work on my skin, this has given me faith in products that do help.

on 8/16/2014 9:59:00 PM

A nice surprise. Moistures nicely but is not greasy at all. Gives a nice glow to the skin. SPF 15. I put this on my face, neck, d├ęcolletage and back of hands every morning. So far so good.

on 4/14/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product makes skin look and feel TRULY moisturized without a hint of greasiness. Moreover, it doesn't irritate my very acne prone skin. I don't wear it during the day or under makeup because I only use spf 30+ for that, but this is so good that I often use it as a night cream. It does the job well. A definite repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a review for the DAILY CALMING FACIAL LOTION. my skin is dry, very dry and flaky. One day not long ago, it started to get very irritated and flake really bad under my eyes/on my cheeks, so i decided to go to priceline and get something that would calm my skin, i picked this and the LINE SMOOTHING EYE CREAM, and oh my god, my skin hasn't felt this smooth in so long!! (seriously, it's like baby skin). The eye cream has also significantly reduced the fine lines under my eyes. Both of these products are absolutely amazing, and are also very affordable (Around $12) each in australia. Highly recommend as i have very troublesome skin and these two worked wonders for me.

on 7/12/2013 10:15:00 PM

Smelled really, really horrid to me. The smell was a very nasty, mineral/chemical smell that got into my throat and reminded me of turpentine or paint. Underneath that, I could dimly perceive the usual cocoa butter scent. Maybe I had a bad batch or something, but I'm not going to pay even the small amount this product costs to try again. I put mine in the bin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

really pleased palmers have a facial range.
the ingredients in this are really good, compared to other popular brands!
it's great for sensitive skin, due to its formula, and its incredibly moisturising - without leaving a thick and oily residue. it leaves skin soft, protected and smooth.
i always try and out on an SPF -at least 15 - everyday. i do my usual routine, cleanse, eye cream and moisturise. it is important to leave a few moments to let any moisturisor soak into the skin before applying make up.
do not use this product at night, it is a day cream and the SPF is wasted.
it is quite a high priced product, however, i'm happy to buy again!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My skin is insanely dry and super sensitive, so I use this after cleansing, and I love the smell! It's this cocoa-y / chocolatey smell to it, and it actually feels thick when you're trying to work it into your skin, but after that, it literally feels light and super-moisturizing - just the way I like it, I can feel the moisture on my skin but it's not too heavy either. It works okay under foundation. Pricing is alright, and packaging is basic, but I think it works great for equatorial climate.

on 9/22/2012 3:04:00 AM

A bit thick and leaves a residue, the smell is like coca butter and it does leave you mositurised. It stings a little for sensitive skin (my boyfriend also uses it after shaving) but doens't last long. I like it, but it's just a little thick.

on 6/19/2012 8:44:00 PM

I'm torn over this product. When I first put it on I get kind of a dull burning sensation which I do NOT like. However, it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out. It's done very well at giving me the extra bit of moisture that I need! It's moisturizing, it evened my skin tone a bit, and it has SPF but it's not too thick or bad smelling or greasy. Also, a little goes a long way with this stuff! This made my skin look great, but I don't understand the burning sensation. When I find something that works as well as this, I'll leave it. But until then I'm going to keep using it (until it does a terrible number on my face! :/ )

I'm on Day 3 using this, and so far so good.

Pluses: Super cheap - $7-8 at Wal-Mart
It comes in a tube, not a pot
Sunscreen, though pretty minimal
Lightweight, but not too much so (if you're an oily girl, this is probably too much; if you're dry, may be not enough, but could be good for the summer months. I'm slightly dry, and use this over a few drops of oil I apply using Clarisonic).
Very light fragrance - not the cocoa butter scent

Minus: Silicones and Mineral Oil (if this clogs you, these ingredients may be the culprit).

I'll update if things change, but I think it's definitely worth a shot for the money. LOVE the eye cream!

Popular Moisturizers