April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Concealers - The Body Shop - Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a year now and I wouldn't say it is the best concealer but good enough for everyday use. I have oily skin and this works well for me. It covers my acne scars rather well too. However, this product tends to cake so I wouldn't recommend building its coverage.

Retails at 19.90 SGD which is about the same price range as drug store concealers but you would have to purchase the sharpener specially for this product which would eventually cost you quite a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Lyzie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wouldnt say this is the best concealer i've used. but one of the best thing about this concealer stick is that it does not make my face look oily.. i cant exactly say that it stays on my face for very long, not until the end of the day. it also cant fully cover my blemishes. One thing i hate about it is sometimes it make my face look soo cakey, especially around my cheek area where i have some small visible pores.. so i would rate it 3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the concealer that I always come back to. It's thick and creamy, doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't clog pores and doesn't make me react with a rash.

I love it because it is thick and buildable so I can use it lightly on 'ok' areas and really build it onto the occasional dark acne scar.

It comes in a weird pencil shape so a downside is that you have to sharpen it (you also need to buy the right sized sharpener).

In terms of application, I prefer to warm it up on my fingertips and apply it with my hands rather than drawing it right on.

Just as a heads up, it is rather thick and heavy which works for me. But for the average person with clear skin, it might be too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this product! It blended into my skin very well and helped me conceal acne, red spots, blemished and even blackheads. My skin is usually pretty sensitive, but it didn't cause any irritation at all.
Towards the end when it started to run out, I began to look for a sharpener big enough so I could continue to use this product. It kind of upset me that I couldn't find one because there was basically still a whole pencil left and I only used up the tip.
This was definitely one of my favorite concealers. It's very simple, natural and it works very well. I always love pencil concealers because I feel like they are easiest to use.
I recommend that you try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by missligenza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is really good..especially if you have oily skin (which I do)! I first used it when I was in high school. I wasn't really into makeup yet and I was attending a very strict Catholic school that didn't allow students to use makeup. One day, I was in the loo with a friend and I complained about how I thought my zits looked horrible, then she lent me this concealer. I used my index finger to apply it and worked wonders. It looked so natural (I have Olive skin) and it didn't wear off the rest of the day! Which is pretty amazing because I live in the Philippines. It's incredibly hot. After that, I begged my mom to get me my own stick and she agreed. The price is pretty fair since it lasts pretty long. I just hated how it doesn't fit in standard jumbo pencil sharpeners. All in all, it's a pretty good and reliable product. Also great for under the eyes! I used it for years till I decided I want to try other concealers too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by jessiflower_x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands-down best concealer I've ever used, I don't know why I forgot about it. I apply it directly to blemishes, redness, and the under eye area then use a small flat brush to blend it. Unlike other concealers I've tried, it actually stays on the skin when I blend rather than rubbing off and revealing the mark again, which is fantastic. It lasts all day, even in the high heat of a Mediterranean summer and through exercise. The colour is a good neutral hue, which is again something that's fantastic as my green-olive skin can't take too much warmth or coolness - this actually looks natural rather than splotchy. I'm NC20 and I use the lightest shade. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Terisya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this concealer and so far I love it! The price itself is very affordable,it's BND16.90, it's packaging.... I would say I'm not so happy with it because I have to sharpen it but the packaging is fine though... I bought mine in shade 05 which is slightly darker than my skin but it still looks just fine though after blending it. It's coverage is wonderful, it covers all of my blemishes and pores and also my acne, well you really have to use a brush because if you didn't use it,it wouldn't perform as good... I would repurchase this again. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by smiley001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i dont see how there are this many bad reviews on how its applyed and stuff.
the lady at the shop said not to apply it straight on just rub some on ur finger and dab on or use a brush this concealer works wonders for me and i think if u need a good concealer get this! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

the first thing i have to say about this product is how HARD it is to put on, you should be very delicate around your eye area to prevent premature wrinkles but this product will GIVE you premature wrinkles. It tugs on the skin when applied even when you heat up the product. Even once the product is on it feels like you have concealer on it feels very thick.
I DO NOT reccommend you get this product yes it is a very affordable price of $8. but it will cost you in the long run from all the tugging you will do with your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

Love this concealer!!

It's very cheap, lasts for ages.

Note: I do not use this anywhere except on blemishes, and it's thick enough to cover those really well, and because it's thicker it lasts a long time. It's way too thick for under the eye area, you need a lighter product for that.

I use the lightest shade 01 and it's perfect for my NC20-25 skin