L'Oreal Project Runway: Watchful Owl's Blush

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was a limited edition blush from the L'Oreal Paris Project Runway line. I found it on Amazon for like $0.80, so I had to try it after hearing great things about it. You get A LOT of product for your money, and it's a very pretty package. Watchful Owl (to me) is kind of a plum, deeper pink shade. It's a pretty color, but my biggest problem with the product is that it's hard to blend. It's very pigmented, and when I apply it, it usually just leaves streaks on my cheeks. I might try to find a similar color from a different brand.

on 8/18/2012 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A slightly warmer more apricot/peach toned less artificial pink than Nars Orgasm but the same golden sheen and gives a similar flushed undertone but more realistic and without the heavy glitter. Smooth application and lots of product for your money

on 11/26/2011 6:33:00 PM

I was very curious to try these blushes since I've heard a lot of buzz on Youtube and from various beauty bloggers about them. So I finally got my hands on one of the Project Runway blushes from L'Oreal: Watchful Owl's Blush. Watchful Owl is a pretty, tawny peach shade with a slight hint of brown or bronze. It gives a very natural peachy flush to the cheeks when applied. I think this shade is ideal for tan or warmer complexions. The formula of the blush is impressive: it's smooth and silky and not at all powdery. It has the slightest bit of shimmer...You also get quite a bit of product--10 grams. This is a high-quality drugstore blush--I would recommend this blush if you can still find it. The only con is that there are a limited number of shades to choose from. L'Oreal should make these blushes part of the permanent line.

Popular Blush Products