December 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match Blush 115 True Rose

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I love the colour for me it pulls a light pink colour it has small particles of glitter but there tiny and don't transfer that much on my cheek one thing that I love about this blush is the small cute packaging and its not chalky at all however I don't find it to be that pigmented so I'm kinda on the fence about it I think it's great for everyday and especially flattering for lighter skin tones not too sure on darker skin tones as the pigmentation isn't all that great

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it! True rose is a such a gorgeous rosy shade. It is very subtle, has brown undertone and little glitters that annoy me a little, but it is okay. This blush also smells really good. And it looks peachy pink on my cheeks and it adds me very natural yet pretty glow. I don't really like their packaging. It has a little round mirror which i like. And it has a small brush in it too. But i hate it. Its not soft at all and almost unusable for me. But overall it is a good product I recommend it to you if you have light/medium skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This is an okay product for me, it isn't overwhelming excellent but it isn't totally rubbish either. I love the true match foudation I think it is possibly the best drugstore foundation there is but for me the blush isn't quite so good. The blush colour itself is as described on the case, its a true rose, adds a light pop of pink to the cheeks and is okay blending wise. For me, unless I layer it up a bit it doesn't really show, and I have snow white skin so usually I have no problem with peach/pink blushes showing up, I have always gone with the less is more approach when it comes to blushes. But this one more is definitely not less! Also, it doesn't last very long, 2-3 hours max then I find myself in need of a reapply. Also the packaging feels a little cheap for how much you are paying (I'd put this as a mid price blush, definitely expensive for what it is) and the brush included is totally worthless. For me, I probably wouldn't buy this again nor recommend it, because its a bit pricey and doesn't give me what I want from a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my fisrt blush and it is really AMAZING! It has a pretty color and it is very pigmented. With a primer it lasts all day long on my cheeks. But the packaging is not very strong. It broke after two weeks, but I used to open it and close :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by iloveicecream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first blush I got. The color is more natural compare to others. It's more easier to blend it with your skin unlike other blush you need to make your face super pale to be able to let the blush to look more visible. Anyhow I REALLY LOVE THIS. Just that the brush is a bit more.. lousy I would say? But it really blend it with any type of skin even if you have darker skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

This is my alltime favorite blush..its so natural and so blendable..i bought some high end blushed recently but keep reaching for this one.. i really reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is an amazing blush, my all time favorite. The color is perfect light rosy pink and it looks almost matte, but if I look close, there's just a little bit of shimmer.
It suits on my fair skin and looks very natural and blends beautifully.
This blush has been my HG blush for years and I always reach for it when I want my make up to look perfect. I like to try new blushes, but this is the one I always come back to.