By Terry Creme de Rose Nuit

3.3

on 1/2/2013 10:02:00 AM

This product has an amazing rose scent! The creme itself is sufficiently moisturizing for my dry skin. The only special thing about this outrageously priced face creme is the scent. I suppose if I had different priorities I could afford/buy this. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

on 1/6/2012 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although it smells amazing and has a really soft texture, my skin did not get along with it. A bit heavy and I feel is not being absorbed very well, my skin is dryer than normal yet at the same time I am suffering breakouts and clogged skin which isn't at all normal. It might not be the reason for all my problems but it's simply not moisturizing enough!

on 11/24/2011 10:35:00 AM

By Terry is a luxury brand but this product is just so-so for me. It locks in moisture from the Concentre de Rose serum product which I also reviewed, but otherwise it isn't very special. Used in conjunction with the serum I have found some lifting effects due to the moisturizing properties: lesser fine lines and less flaking that ages me if you look closely enough. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and due to the purplish tone of the product it brightens your skin up immediately.

I don't think I will buy this again, but maybe see if there is something else I can pair with the serum which is what I really like. Smells divine, however!

Popular Moisturizers