October 25, 2014 | 1161 users online

Moisturizers - By Terry - Creme de Rose Nuit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has an amazing rose scent! The creme itself is sufficiently moisturizing for my dry skin. The only special thing about this outrageously priced face creme is the scent. I suppose if I had different priorities I could afford/buy this. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although it smells amazing and has a really soft texture, my skin did not get along with it. A bit heavy and I feel is not being absorbed very well, my skin is dryer than normal yet at the same time I am suffering breakouts and clogged skin which isn't at all normal. It might not be the reason for all my problems but it's simply not moisturizing enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by cosmonautte

By Terry is a luxury brand but this product is just so-so for me. It locks in moisture from the Concentre de Rose serum product which I also reviewed, but otherwise it isn't very special. Used in conjunction with the serum I have found some lifting effects due to the moisturizing properties: lesser fine lines and less flaking that ages me if you look closely enough. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and due to the purplish tone of the product it brightens your skin up immediately.

I don't think I will buy this again, but maybe see if there is something else I can pair with the serum which is what I really like. Smells divine, however!