December 17, 2014 | 1777 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Continuous Treatment Strength Resistance

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mprince15

I found this product in Big Lots for $2 and its awesome. It really helps my peely nails and it was dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by bludhound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product gets a 4/5 for me.
I got it on sale for AUS $5. It's regular price was AUS $10.95
Packaging claims to 'Create a powerful support shield that fortifies nails for 10 continuous days to stop severe problem nails from breaking'.
I've been using it for about a month now and i've found my nails have been chipping and breaking less.
But with this base, you have to let it dry completely before putting color nail polish on top, otherwise the color polish can drag the product and the color coat wont come out neat because the base coat does remain tacky for quite some time.
I'd suggest using a nail dryer/curer (theyre a great investment!) to dry the base coat and any coat after.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This product is awful as a base coat. It makes normally wonderful OPI polishes clumpy and and hard to work with. The brush also had bristles that were completely uneven and falling apart. It is junk and I wish I could return it.